PDA

View Full Version : Bass on 1kg line.

setthehook
24-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Went spinning in the dark at my local dam. Fish took a surface fizzer and took about 10 minutes to land due the forty tonne of weed i had to deal with. Was using 1kg line and no trace :o i was too lazy to put one on and it nearly cost me the lot. Hooked one after this one about same size but it spat the lure.

setthehook
25-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Well went again tonight but this time took the tinny and had a blast. Took my younger brother along with me and we caught and released some nice bass.

cHiCo
26-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Mate your pullin in fish left right and centre. Whether it be LBG, Jewies or Bass. Good shit

Fisherman02
26-05-2004, 03:30 PM
geez mate
from sharks, marlin, tuna, macks to this!!!! LOL
mate what can i say your very flexible with the species you catch! Might have to find me some good spots up here for when u visit :)
cheers mate keep up the good work
jack

setthehook
28-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Hi Guys, Well i havnt been fishing as much as i used too and i have suddenly found the energy and interest to get back into it and get some good fish. I rejoined ANSA last week and signed up my two boys aswell. I like to spread my fishing around and keep versitile. Im pretty lucky where i live as i have a well stocked dam with some nice size bass only 5 minute drive from my front door. Im 25 min drive from Jervis Bay and a tonne of top LBG ledges. Im surrounded by excellent beaches and the shoalhaven river runs hot with jews and is 10 minutes away. And half an hour up the river theres big carp and bass. Im also an hour and a half from well stocked trout waters ;D. Guess im pretty lucky :D wheres up here fisherman02?

cHiCo
28-05-2004, 05:38 AM
i wanna live where you are set!!hhahha have a good one

Fisherman02
30-05-2004, 10:42 AM
BRISSI MATE :P
cheers jack

setthehook
06-06-2004, 07:51 AM
Hit it again guys, seems colder windy weather turns em well of the bite but still managed to score another one. On this particular night i was freezing my nuts off!! And had a mosquito stuck in my eye during the photo lol. But all good, think ill wait for some warmer nights or some nice humid storm weather.

Mr.Ocean
09-06-2004, 08:25 AM
splendid!!!!!! ;)