PDA

View Full Version : comin attcha from the north west!!!

claudio
22-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Hi there! That there is a picture of a steelhead caught on Vancouver Island.Anyways..I'm coming to the east coast of aussie in Nov.Any good fishing then??

agnes_jack
22-08-2004, 12:39 PM
G,day Claudio!
There is always good fishin in australia Mate! ;)
Nice fish there bro.
What part of the east coast are you heading for?
Should be someone on here who can give you some tips.
Let me know if your coming to central Queensland.

Regards, Tony ;)

fishy_phil
22-08-2004, 03:43 PM
gday
like wise if you are in the coffs harbour/grafton area NE New South Wales. ill put you onto some good fish ;) no worries.
nice fish. been a while since ive seen a wild run steelie ;D. not since i moved back up north from tasmania. ;)
cheers
phil

claudio
23-08-2004, 02:20 AM
I'm staying for a month so I figure I'll slowly make my way up to Cairns....making stops along the way.I'd sure like to play one of you're big tropic fish.I fished in Hawaii&Thailand with not much success.

Wild_Side
23-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi there claudio, A stop in at the Hinchinbrook chanel would have to be a must for you at that time of the year,"it'ill be all fired up". Its only a couple of hours south of cairns and with out a dought the best place to spend a few days fishing."On the east coast that is" ;) Your best chance of nailing a monster or two would be with a guide, like Nathan Kemp of Full-on charters or Steve Jeston of Hyperspacer charters. Both have sites on the net, "somewhere". :)

Cheers
Wild Side.