PDA

View Full Version : Cania Bassmania

Awoonga
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
7 Yes 7 lures were lost today at Cania ...The fish where so Aggressive.. l was there last week and had no problems... Still plenty of fish ...30 in the boat... all released There is now a sign at the boat ramp.... l should have taken a photo of it Something about no fishing in this area ...Hard to understand it There seems to be a new closed area...Where a lot of people have be trolling in the past few weeks.... its back from the old closed area near the wall....

SULLY73
11-01-2006, 06:21 PM
NOT MY SPINNERBAITS I HOPE. :o TOLD U U NEED HEAVIER LEADER OR WAS IT JUST YOUR KNOTS :P

darryl_l
11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Awoonga,

Thats what fishing can be like (especially Cania) I have personally lost 10 lures in a single session at Cania and then lost none on just as hot a bite go figure..

Darryl L

McCod
11-01-2006, 08:56 PM
NOT MY SPINNERBAITS I HOPE. :o TOLD U U NEED HEAVIER LEADER OR WAS IT JUST YOUR KNOTS :P

[smiley=lolk.gif] #Brad.... Dodgy knot syndrome …. Mate that would have to be some sort of record I recon 7 lures in one day to Bass #[smiley=wut.gif]. Good one
[smiley=grin.gif] #Well.... I guess not as Pelagic chasers 10 in one session maybe ?.

Thats a good days fishing there Trev.... what sort of lures did they snavel ?

#Cheers Les

DNO40
12-01-2006, 06:24 AM

He is getting on Brad and I know that his eyesight is failing at short range so you never know, you may have hit the nail on the head.

DNO

wheezer
12-01-2006, 08:01 AM
he he as long as the rod he was usin didn't get lost too..... ;D