PDA

View Full Version : Borumba This Weekend

Smithy
26-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Had a club outing at Borumba this weekend. It is fishing slow for Togas which is what we were targetting. #Out of 9 club boats on the Saturday only one 46cm one was landed. #A couple of others were jumped off. #Personally in my boat we didn't see one which is a first. #I must admit I have only ever been there during the height of summer in the past with 3 being the least I have seen and usually 9-12 hits for the day. #Dylan Mott and I finished with 8 Bass for the weekend up to 425mm as a consolation. #Better than some. #If was fishing tough.

Dylan with his best.

Smithy
26-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't do like those blokes from Gayndah did. #Dam is near 100% full. #This is from outside the exclusion zone looking to the spillway.

McCod
26-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey Smithy..... good to see the dam full. Nice bass the young fella's got ;). We went for a spin out there today and had around #3.5 hrs fishing and cruising . We were chasing Togas also.... seen one swirl on top wich we thought was one. We had no luck at all in the fish department. talking to some bloke at the ramp and he said they got a few this morning. don't know ? we must of been holding our mouth wrong or something #:P

# Cheers Les

Cloud_9
26-03-2006, 09:05 PM
going there in 2 week.
hope the fishings better
Cloud 9