PDA

View Full Version : Tallebudgera Creek?

Bream_Reaper01
23-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Gidday all.
This is not a report but a question.I had my daughter down that way for a party Monday afternoon and noticed we passed over some more upper reaches of Tally Creek,has anyone tried up stream for bass,i certainly don't think where we passed over was tidal.But it looked really like it should hold some bass.

Any ideas guys?

Scott15
23-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Ive followed it up a fair way. Deffinately some very fishy structure around, fallen tree's etc. havent caught any fish up there though. may be worth a go at dusk or dawn with surface lures

Matthias
23-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Yep, definatly bass up there. Had 2 hours to kill on the weekend so did some recon and found some good holes. Went back after dark and got slammed on surface lures. ;) And I wasn't fishing in tidal water either.

Bream_Reaper01
24-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys ,with most areas looking to be blown out this weekend i may just duck back down there and have a go.

fishingnottake
24-03-2006, 11:27 AM
definately, go to syndicate road, park straight after you turn in and walk into that water catchment how successful you are depends on how dirty you're willing to get, but some of my best bass/perch sessions have been off that big rock. there don;t say i never give marks away :P

Bream_Reaper01
03-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks,am i looking for a park or just pull up on the roadside?

fishingnottake
09-04-2006, 11:57 AM
as soon as you turn onto syndicate road there is a spot to pull over park there and walk onto the catchment, you'll get your shoes dirty and watch out for the brownies, but there;s some great fish held up in there, you can fish up near the park, but i find he water runss too fast and for anything but the little stuff, you could try off the bridge though.
ash