PDA

View Full Version : Remote hardcore fishing trip via Broome - Oct 02

Master_Jig_Builder
23-04-2002, 04:27 AM
Just wanted to let you know that we are heading for Freshwater Cove via Broome from 12 -20 October this year for 8 days of red hot fishing. Prime tides and just before the wet starts so that the fish are really on the chew.

6 anglers only ( be that male and/or female) and we fly in and out via float plane. For details of this location, click on the link below and then click "overview".

Note the map that loads and the area called Doubtful Bay, plus Montogomery Reef just offshore. Then follow your nose from their and down the page...

http://www.fishnetnt.com.au/kimbframes.html

Purpose built boats in this fully equipped bush fishing camp are perfect for both conventional and fly angling, creeks, inshore and offshore.

If you want to join us then send me an e-mail ( or call 07-3311 5262) for all details, including costs.

Fisherman02
23-04-2002, 03:25 PM
woah!!
does it matter how old you are??
Sounds like fun.
cheers jack

Master_Jig_Builder
25-04-2002, 05:22 AM
No age is not an issue Jack. Just as long as your reasonably healthy, then we'll take care of the rest.

Let me know if you want to join us and I can send you costs etc.

Fisherman02
25-04-2002, 06:29 PM
cool, could ya send me the costs I might consult the olds
cheers jack

Danny.o.
05-05-2002, 05:36 PM
;D Please e-mail me the details ;D ;D.I have just returned from a barra trip up north, ;D :D and had the best time. Always wanted to go to W.A. my adress is rdoo@optusnet.com.au ;)

Master_Jig_Builder
14-05-2002, 05:36 PM
Guys.

Just as easy to post the details and costs here. The trip may be of interest to others as well.

All up cost for the 8 days of fishing (12-20 Oct/02) is $3600 AUD and this includes the motel accomodation for the night of 11 October as well. Also includes the float plane flight in and out, plus all food, soft drinks, tackle, guides, boats etc for the eight days.

There is also a heli-fishing option (+ cost) from the camp to remote, untouched locations up the Sail and Glenelg Rivers as well. The chopper takes three anglers only... These sorties are arranged on a day trip basis only and return to the base camp each late afternoon, not to mention the scenic flight value of these areas as well. Speccy to say the least.

In other words, water that has never (ever) been fished by humans. We just put the chopper down where we choose and fish the brackish water or fresh water land locked pools as we choose.

This compliments all the other options e.g. remote creek estuaries, inshore coast, offshore and Montgomery Reef on conventional tackle and/or fly. If your a conv/tackle fan then this is the home of jigs, jigs and more jigs with some lures needed for barra up the creeks or jig heads and 3" soft plastics.

Not included: aifare to Broome return & alcohol. The latter needs to be ordered in advance. I have researched this airfare option and can provide the cheapest options depending on where your based.

Because of the camp location, and it's remoteness, travel insurance is compulsory.

Let me know if you have more questions soon because two places have already gone and the trip is now public both here in Oz and OS via a number of avenues..