PDA

View Full Version : matrix 27 transducer with temp

downsouthfisher
05-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Need to purchase a matrix 27 transducer with temp sender.
The boat shops want near on the same price as the sounder cost.
any feedback welcomed

GiddyUp
06-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Mate you could try here http://matrix.humminbird.com.au/boat_bits/product_list.cfm?id=618&ef=0

Hope that helps

GiddyUp

gogecko
06-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Buy it from USA. Not sure on the price for the tranny, but I just bought a matrix 27 for half price. I saw lots of dealers selling parts for it. Try cascademarine.com or threerivers.com. Google on matrix, and youll find plenty.

Burley_Boy
06-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Must say BLA have great after sales service while under warranty but the downside seems to be that they seem to need that warranty just way too often. I'm on first name basis with the guys now! Got my new 37X transducer in the mail yesterday.

SundownMarine
08-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Need to purchase a matrix 27 transducer with temp sender.
The boat shops want near on the same price as the sounder cost.
any feedback welcomed

Downsouthfisher,

We have them here and it will cost no where near the cost of Matrix 27 just for the 'ducer ,give us a call here at the shop and we'll sort it out for you at far less that what we think you have been quoted.

SundownMarine

SundownMarine
08-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Buy it from USA. Not sure on the price for the tranny, but I just bought a matrix 27 for half price. I saw lots of dealers selling parts for it. Try cascademarine.com or threerivers.com. Google on matrix, and youll find plenty.

Gogeko,

Be aware when buying from the US that your unit has absolutely no warranty in Australia and most dealers including us will not even send them to BLA for repair because we know what the outcome will be,through thier serial number tracking they know where the unit came from and will not touch it and then we have to relay that to a very unhappy customer.
The growing number of US customers that experience the drama of warranty here should serve as a warning to all.

SundownMarine

Lundy
08-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Sundown,

You are right about the warranty but When I sent mine to BLA they offered a quote to repair and then a 2 year warranty upon return.
Very happy with their service.
Cheers
Steve