PDA

View Full Version : how to colour sounder

wayneoro
25-11-2005, 08:39 AM
are their any sites with info on getting best out of a colour sounder ? i still have mine on factory settings and only alter the gain i reef fish 80 to 100 ft and marvle at its performance but being an optinistic [ wife spelt that ] fisherman with a newish fishing aid want more cheers wayneoro

Chris_Riethmuller
25-11-2005, 08:49 AM
what make is it? try a search on the make, I have downloaded an emulator (simulator)off the lowrance site where you can play with an identical replica of your sounder to get use to it without stuffing up your own settings.
rgds Beefa

wayneoro
25-11-2005, 09:27 AM
thanks mate i've got a fuso 609 its site is in japanese i bought it at cost off local marine electics shop prob a brand sample anyway with no profit they wernt to helpful with info cheers wayneoro

Chris_Riethmuller
25-11-2005, 10:33 AM
I would suggest just playing with the settings, you should always be able to reset to factory settings, dont be scared

wayneoro
25-11-2005, 12:29 PM
good advice and planned to do that many times but when i've been wide play time is out the door i have everything set before the getgo i saw an article in a mag yr back before i had colour sounded loaned to mate who loaned to etc etc