PDA

View Full Version : Wello Point this Sunday Morning.

craigie
10-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Planning to hit Wellington Point for a couple of early morning sessions early next week.
First assault will be on Sunday 15th with a 3.30am departure from the Ramp.
I fish to the right after passing through the beacons that lead out from the Ramp. My spot is not as far over towards Ormiston Point where some of the other Guy's fish. Mind you if my spot fails, I may have to go looking for Brent or Adrian as they seem to do quite well. ;D ;D

I'll post a report on Monday Afternoon, as I'll be hitting the same area again that morning as well (Weather Permitting).

Cheers
Craig.

argonautical
11-12-2002, 04:25 AM
Craigie,

Me and the dart are thinking along the same lines except probably going thursday night and/or friday morning. Weather is never as good on the weekends!

Will post results friday arvo.

Argo

Dominator
11-12-2002, 08:02 AM
Craigie, the Dog and i are still tossing uo weather to hit Wello or the Pin on Sunday we may see you down there.

R U still keen on giving the Nerang River a go?

Cheers,

Dominator.

sharkbait
11-12-2002, 08:09 AM
Argonautical - what time are you planning on putting in on thurs night? I might be down there also depending on the direction of the wind.

Touchy - R.I.P.
11-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Peel on Sat.arvo till Sun.morning,Will fish two spots,steep dropoff at s/w rocks & Lucky_Phil's spot X.Touchy.><> ><> ><>. 8)

argonautical
11-12-2002, 10:43 AM
Sharkbait,
If not too windy I would aim to be down at the ramp around 7.00pm.

Might go cast netting in the arvo and if so (and catch something!) would probably put the tinny in at Raby Bay.

Argo

craigie
11-12-2002, 01:59 PM
G'day Dom,

Have had a recent trip to the Nerang for a poor result. We chased Jacks and Whiting but bombed out, I think the catch was 2 Whiting and 4 Bream, not good for half a nights fishing.
Will get serious with the Nerang River early in the New Year if you want to come down then ?

Hope the winds stay slight so we can have a couple of morning sessions at Wello Point. I like to get out on the water very early as I find the fish will disapear by about 7 - 8 am, that's time to pack up and go home. Like the high tides around 7 - 8 am as well.

Hey Touchy, where is spot X ??? ???
Is this another secret spot where you catch your Snapper ;D ;D.

Cheers Fellows,

Craig.

Touchy - R.I.P.
11-12-2002, 03:26 PM
'Day Craig,No spot X is one of his spots Phil told me about(at the Pin M.& G. 8))for his sweeties,Tho' Peel has not started with any goodly size lippers yet,I like the tides there this w/end & a major bite time at 7:17pm till 9:47pm Sat night could be "interesting"tho "traffic" over there then will most certainly give me the runs but only time we can get on the water this week :-/.Cheers T.

aquarius
11-12-2002, 04:57 PM
Hi guys....yep love this coming Saturdays slow running high tide......Fisherman02 and myself will be out at Wello early Saturday morning (weather permitting)
hopefully the fish will be there tooooo!!
Ps..Don't forget ya flares ;D
Cheers Brent http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm11.gif

sharkbait
15-12-2002, 03:37 PM
heading out the back of green sun morning, put in at wello about 3 - 3-30, might see someone there - good luck lads.