PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Buddy on Port Hacking

bluey123
14-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Hi,

If you live locally to Port Hacking and enjoy an all night fish on Fri or Sat I may have a spot on a new boat. It's a 4.35 Quinnie Estuary Angler and a spot every now and then is available to a semi serious fisho who is not too loud, doesnt drink too much on board and enjoys him/herself no matter whether the fish are biting or not. Post a reply and I may get back to you.

I've only recently had the serious fishing bug and was fishing out of a 10' plastic Walker Bay with a 2.5 hp on Georges River until I heard that a few Bronze whalers had cruised past my head which was draped over the side about 4" off the water whilst I was dozing waiting for the jewies to come (they didn't)....It was then I thought it was time to upgrade....So I took everything out of the mortgage account, maxed out the credit card and I pick the little beauty up tomorrow...was originally looking at something under 4 grand but all the boats I saw were a heap of s**t. (can I say that here?).

In any case, I'm targetting my first jewie and will let everyone know when I catch it, cos then I reckon I can call meself a fisherman.

Cheers

Mick (Bluey123)

PG
16-02-2003, 03:14 AM
Bluey, I know the feeling mate. My old tinnie could scarcely raise a bow wave. The missus agreed to let me buy a new boat and since then I haven't looked back. I have a 4.1m Horizon with Yamaha 25 hp. She's a sweet rig and in 18 months has given me and my fishin buddy some good times. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new rig. Good luck on the jewies mate !
I'm yet to catch my first.

caveman
16-02-2003, 11:28 AM
where do u live bluey