PDA

View Full Version : Trailor Boat Comp

twodogs
24-03-2003, 05:43 AM
G'day to all Fisherheads,
The tenth anniversary of the trailor boat comp is fast approaching, the weekend before easter, Held in N.S.W at Port Stephens. Wondering if any other Mad Fishing Persons are attending & have a few ales for the weekend.
I will be staying at D'albora Marina for the weekend.
Boat name Grey Ghost a S.F Abolone fitted with a 90 johnson, My mad cap mate took out 2nd largest jewfish last year & has set his benchmark, Mine is yet to come. However if he catches a bigger fish than me this year its a long swim back from Broughton Island ;D ;D ;D. hope to hear from any persons who will attend and catch up for a quite few & a good chinwag.
Cheers to All,
twodogs 8) 8) 8)

life-of-reilly
09-04-2003, 06:03 PM
Is that Two Dogs that used to live @ Port Stephens . if it is nice to hear from ya Haven't seen ya in donks drop me a line you know were to find me if it ain't see ya there all the same and good luck . I won't be fishing around Broughton just my local hangouts Fingal to Uralla in my 4.5 brooker Yamaha 40 tiller .It will be my first time in the comp even though I've lived here for 12yrs and finally got around to it . ;D