View Full Version : Mud/Fri.2nd
02-05-2003, 05:26 AM
Jonno & Touchy are still heading for Mud Fri.arvo got a couple of spots that can(hopefully)be fished for those big bream in a s/easter,Jeeze I hope the wind does'nt blow too much green death outta me mug ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D,Jonno's rig is a 5.Seajay,blue canopy,blue flash along the hull & blue ausfish stickers towards the bow.Cheers T.><>><>><>.
03-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Yes the wind is starting to crank.
Having seen this, it has been decided ( by me :P ) that Mud is off the menu................sooooooooooooooo.
We're goin to the Curtin Arti. Resons ?
Simple............with this southeaster howling, it'll be fairly protected in there. New Moon, is quite good. Just gettin over there on Sat arvo is going to be a tad wet, and jiggely.
Sure, we could have sat at Mud on the western side, but I know the Bream like the still water, and even with the south easter, there will still be a ripple disturbing the water in close. Plus the &%%$# in, mozzies are still there.
If anyone wants to follow us over, feel free to turn up at Whyte Island ramp about 2pm.
03-05-2003, 12:59 PM
Sorry Phil with that wind I have decided to pull the pin.
Have fun at the Curti, the big Snapper will be there for sure.
May see you at the fishing club meet if it is still on.
03-05-2003, 04:00 PM
Are you sure those snapper will be there Kev?
Its a long way to go in this wind but if your sure it might be worth a trip....my mate has a big rig so we will make it there ok....I just sent him a text message to ask if he wanted to go over and said about the big snapper.
Lucky Phill said its calm once ya get there so thats all that matters...hope those fish are hungry!!
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.3 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.