PDA

View Full Version : the pin

gruntahunter
16-05-2003, 10:46 AM
gday girls an guys 8) me an me mad truckie mates are off to the pin 17 an 18th. staying at the bedrooms or if thats full going around to crusoe anf find a spot there. My call sign is gruntahunta on 27 meg if you wanta reach me. :o

craigie
16-05-2003, 11:19 AM
G'day Grunter,

I'll have a look around for you. I'm down there Saturday Arvo/Evening. Will be fishing the Tiger Mullet Channel area. 3 of us in an open (Tiller Steer) 15 foot tinnie.

Might stop in for a drink after we have caught a feed :D :D

Cheers
Craig.

gruntahunter
16-05-2003, 11:32 AM
good mate.I,m gonna try tiger mullet too. probably runnin to bloody fast though..Where you guys gonna camp?...I got a 4.5 metre white savage runabout with blue canopy and 2 blue ausfish stickers on the back.
I,ll prob have me and my young fella and one other bloke in the boat.
B e good to seeya there. I think Dom and Sam might be coming Sat arvo as well....The more the merrier lol

craigie
16-05-2003, 11:57 AM
We will be trolling lures for the last couple of hours of the Run out tide for Flathead.
Then head around to Tiger Mullet (Eastern end), dig a few Yabbies and fish for Bream. We will be up on the shallow Yabbie bank after dark when the tide is almost full. If we stay quiet and keep tourches off the water, a feed of bream/Whiting is on the cards.
Come and see us before dark and I'll point you in the right direction to catch a couple of fish.

Will be looking for yourself as well as Dom & 'The Dog' !!!

Not camping on this occassion, heading home after midnight sometime.

Cheers
Craig.

Araby_Dog
17-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Hi Guys,

The dogs' been on the prowl. Dom and me might make it on the water 'cause it's been a long time between baits.

Dom i'll see this and respond soon enough

Cheers

sam