PDA

View Full Version : Hairtail Night

bluey123
12-06-2003, 05:41 AM
Hi,

I have the next few days off and was going to head up to the Hawksbury river to try and catch some hairtail. (Having a bit of a drought on the southside).

In any case, I will be going up tonight and one other night (either Thurs, Fri, or Sat). Would be interested to hear from 1 experienced fisho who wants to come along. I have a small (4.2m) Quitrex with canopy. It is comfortable fishing with 2 but more gets crowded.

I assume it will be cold so interested party must be prepared to brave the conditions (rug up). Will be travelling from around Sutherland up to Jerusalem Bay and can pick up along the way. (No detours out west though.)

Must supply own bait, rigs and coffee and food. I will have all my own but am on a budget so cant afford to shout. No need to put in for fuel though. (you will need trace and ganged hooks, either pilchards or squid or livebait if you are lucky enought o be able to procure some. Also around 20lb line).

Interested party should have a sense of humour and a lot of patience as I intend to stay out all night. Will leave around 15:30 or thereabouts (will check this site this afternoon so if anyone interested send msg or call 0408 200 958.)

Bluey123

(Michael)