PDA

View Full Version : Saumarez magic

Michael_Burgess
01-05-2003, 04:25 PM
I require 3-4 keen sport and game fishiman from the 6th to the 13th of September to fish this Awsome coral sea reef-Wahoo-Dog Tooth Tuna-Marlin-sailfish and yellow fin just to name a few. Aboard the Pentana gladstone.Cost 1400-1700 depending on numbers phone michael Burgess on (02)49732130 Mb 0412035791 and Email me at
adamburgess@bigpond.com
Michael Burgess

rusco
05-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Have not been to Saumarez as yet. I'm told its about another 8 hours out from Swains...Big critters seem to be the order of the week... Time to graduate from reefies and catch something bigger. Have been on Pentana for the last 4 years and have had a great time at Swains.. excellent crew and great fishos.Obviously at Saumarez you wouldn't be using dorys so off the stern of Pentana would be a top set up. I'd say six lines out with outriggers would do the trick. This is one trip I will do for sure as the 6th to the 13th fits in perfectly...good weather that time of the year as well. Catch up with you later......Rusco

gcbfc
09-05-2003, 11:07 AM
I've been to Saumarez twice.

We've fished from 16-19 foot centre consoles on each occasion off the Capricorn Star, In comparison to Swains, Saumarez has'nt been touched. The fish are plentiful and a lot bigger.

Cheers

Wayne

rusco
12-05-2003, 03:14 AM
Still leaves a few vacancies for the trip...surely there are some keen fishos out there who like catching the big ones,or maybe they know some of their mates who would like to go. You can fish from the Pentana if the wind gets up...no need to be in the dorys all the time....comfort a necessity out there.Posting about the trip now gives plenty of time to come up with the dollars and also to sniff around for any gear that may be required.

rusco
19-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Hi mike
will try an ad in the courier mail/sunday mail next week 24th and 25th May. Only three to go . Cant understand why there havent been more bights. c u later
rusco

rusco
25-05-2003, 03:07 AM
Hi there ...... a few lines in the friday liftout of the courier mail re saumarez....in dorys too...real good weather
rusco

POC
28-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Hi Michael

We got in from Saumarez on Saturday morning, the weather was brilliant the whole week and the fishing was awesome. In short we caught every species except sails and billies and came home with a full freezer.

Good luck with your trip.

rusco
06-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Hi Mike one more fisho needed to do the trip... there should be someone out there..lets hope so...I'm getting itchy feet already.
CALL MIKE ON THE NUMBER ON THE FIRST POSTING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!! rusco.

rusco
02-07-2003, 04:53 PM
Hi Mike
Will put ad in Saturdays CM. Although there have plenty of hits on site alas no replies. Only one more!!!!. Surely someone is getting sick of not catching fish .Excellent value only $1450 for the week.Fish Guaranteed..
Phone Mike on 02 4973 2130. or Mobile 0412035791 or email to adamburgess@bigpond.com
rusco

Daintreeboy
04-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Can you provide more details of this trip? Do I need to bring my own beer? What about Tackle? Is food provided? Where can I leave my vehicle on the Coast? What about beer? Are Dory's definitely used and is one spot still available? And lastly, what about the beer? :D