PDA

View Full Version : mission pt again

gruntahunter
09-07-2003, 02:12 PM
gday fellas, I,m up to the donnybrook again this weekend from Sat morn till monday arvo so drop in and have a beer if you,re up that way.Yellow and green tent as usual at mission pt. Should get a good feed or two of breambos I think. seeyas

webby
09-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Geez mate , though you must have been run over by a concrete truck, must be 10 years since we've heard from ya.
You certainly love that mission point, you must have a share in the mossies farm ;D
Hows that young Freddo going, starting to teach the old codger some new tricks, he must be into those plastics by now on that new used rod.
have to catch up one day.
Seems the old Dom and Dog have also got lost. Maybe there seperated. ;D
regards

gruntahunter
09-07-2003, 02:54 PM
gday Webby.you,re right I do love mission pt and freddo is doing great. He,s going with me of course and catching plenty of fish but on live worms mate not dead bloody plastics.lol.whoops I,ll get in strife fot that one.
Dont know wats up with the dom and the dog, they were going to join me at the bedrooms a few weeks ago but didnt show.
We,ll have to get together soon , maybe a trip in your boat out to the barwons might be nice lol.
Anyway I,m lookin forward to weekend away from the missus (shit did I say that ) Bloody full moon again.....My mates always organize me around the full moon, maybe because i turn into an uncontrollable and they have to keep an eye on me.
Drop in if you,re up that way mate, I,d love to seeya.

MICHAELG
09-07-2003, 02:59 PM
grunta

Will be staying there too. arrive early saturday morning. Should be a crew because Col(Fisher Boats ) is having a open day. Then we are all camping there
I will be in a boat called"fishbone"
Michael

gruntahunter
09-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Ok Michael my boat is called gruntahunta.White runabout savage with blue canopy when its up. Seeya up there mate and we,ll have a beer and a yarn.

nofrills
09-07-2003, 07:04 PM
ill be there this weekend,with dazza & glind ,could be a big one. ;D ;D ;D

Dominator
12-07-2003, 05:40 AM
Webby- no we have not seperated mate but have been extremely busy with work and other social commitments. Sam started a new job not long ago so he has been up to his neck in paper work and i have been slogging away in my mobile phone shop. ;) ;) ;)

Grunta- Will definately have to catch up soon mate. it seems every time i want to go fishing something comes up. :'( :'( :'(

Cheers,

Dominator.