PDA

View Full Version : Pin this weekend

webby
21-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Heading down the pin area this weekend, with a few blokes, might need a guide as its been about 6 months.
Bugman and Cragie are going to be anchor boys for the 2 days, so cragie can show us all his spot x's.
So if anyone's down there, give us ahoy, where sure to have some refreshments on board.
regards

Lucky_Phill
21-07-2003, 04:14 PM
You do realise Webby, that Brett is giving up a Dive of a life time opportunity to fish with ya. ???????

You'll have to ask him !

Phill

bugman
22-07-2003, 04:57 AM
If I'm Carlo's diving buddy .. that dive of a lifetime might just be the dive that ends my lifetime ;D ;D ;D.

I'm praying for 20-30knots this weekend which would make my decision much easy to handle. On the other hand if it's glassy and Webby, Craigie and I get bitten by skeeters and nothing else then I'll be pissed to say the least. (double meaning there fellas - subtle wasn't it).

Bugman

craigie
22-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Yes Brian and Brett, only too happy to show you a few of my X spots.
What's the draft on the "Red Barron" Webby ??? I've got a bit of a game plan worked out (if required) but you may need to slide up into 2 feet of water at times ::) :o
Target species include, Silver Bream, Black Bream, Flathead and dare I fustrate myself again and say, Mulloway !!!! Soft Plastics are on the menu as well :-/

Cheers
Craig.

sharkbait
23-07-2003, 09:52 AM
There are plenty of big fat whiting on the shallow flats around the bedroom down to tipplers on the top of the tide too - we got a few on friday by drifting with yabbies and bloodworms.