PDA

View Full Version : Straddie Classic

CHRIS_aka_GWH
28-07-2003, 09:20 AM
Who's fishing / going to the Straddie Classic ?

aug 10 - aug 16

There may be the opportunity to put bums on spare seats in boats & 4WDs, or just the chance to swap call signs for a chat on the water.

chris

ps # yeah ok & have a drink or two one night...
er...make that a couple of nights & make that a drink or twelve ...
er...each night.

predator
28-07-2003, 09:59 AM
I WISH!.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sharkbait
04-08-2003, 06:33 PM
Chris - All going well we will be setting up camp at moreton on the tuesday and fishing till saturday. hopefully we'll be making use of the little yellow barge if we get something worth weighing. Are you fishing the beach?

webby
05-08-2003, 02:45 PM
Hi Chris, Doing a sortie friday/saturday night from myora down to goat, to see if our favourite species is hanging around.
Have a trip offshore monday + night, then hopefully back into rainbow tuesday night.
Lets hope the wx holds, otherwise the bay might get a bit crowded.
Think Steve and Nugget are hitting the beach.
Wednesday its offshore with Mono.
regards

craigie
06-08-2003, 01:48 PM
I don't know, these 'self employed' blokes are always going fishing ::) ;D
Sounds like you have 5 days of great fishing arranged there Webby !!
Are you doing a charter out of Rainbow or are you taking the 'Red Barron' for a run ?? I've just been told about a charter out of Rainbow that caters for small groups up to 4 people. 6m plate boat run by ex pro fisherman who has lived in the area for years (not the guy that writes for Bush n Beach). Trying to organise a charter between now and Christmas if your interested ??

I'm still goer for the 'Mono' trip if you have room.

Cheers
Craig.

webby
06-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Hi Wish it was Rainbow beach, but its rainbow channel ;D, trip out of rainbow sound good to me, might be able to beat Mr Tonk's on some of his big reds ;D.
Talk to you wed' about it
regards