PDA

View Full Version : Stop by on your way in GC Seaway

Fishinmishin
04-08-2005, 06:56 PM
OK. I'm taking Ron's word that the boat will be ready next week and I'm doing the thing all good husbands should do and booking a houseboat for my wife's birthday (kinda like Homer Simpson and the bowling bowl :-X ;D). We will prob anchor up on the north or south side of wave break island just inside the Seaway (tues-sun). If you see the center console (should have Fishinmishin lettered on it) tied up to a houseboat, run by and give me a holler, not on the way out if heading for a pre-daybreak fish [smiley=sleeping.gif]. If the boat is not attached to a houseboat with 'Blue Flybridge' lettered on it, I'll prob be on the water so try me on VHF 71 or 67. If you run past, wish the wife a happy birthday [smiley=balloon.gif] and she may even let me have a beer with ya onboard while you explain where you've found the fish of the day ;) ;D.
Cheers, Jay

SharkBait
05-08-2005, 04:36 AM
Hey there Jay,
Sounds like a great trip planned and best regards for the new boats birth and Lady Fishinmissions Birthday! - Just dont catch a huge fish and have to decide between it and Marge (re Catfish lake!) not sure if we will be down that way - never know though Mrs Shark Bait (Marion) is doing a scuba course at present and it may either put us around the Gold Coast or off Stradbroke Island. Look for the Quinny 5m Sea wasp - callsign SharkBait
We can swap long tail stories -though not gunna squeeze ya zits or rub suncreen on ya back !
Cheers
Norm