PDA

View Full Version : fishing buddy

mju_75
09-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Hey everyone

I live in the logan area and looking for someone too go fishing with me everynow and then my brother in law comes with me sometimes but lately he has been too busy and i dont know that many people in brisbane,i own a 4.3 stessl with a 50 suzuki i like too get out in too the bay on a good day around the river's and the pin,I work shift work so some of the times would be midweek and other times would be on the weekend anyone that is easy going and does'nt mind paying half way is more then welcome

Cheers

Mark

Juzo
09-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi Mju_75

I live in East Bris, am always up for a fish on the weekends.

cheers

Juzo

fieldy
09-06-2006, 04:53 PM
g'day mate
im on the north side and own a 4.75 trailcraft profish
so i will come out with you if you come out with me sometime
how does that sound
fieldy

Touchy - R.I.P.
10-06-2006, 09:08 AM
G'Day Mark, Do you do any plastic fishing?, I am aiming at midweek trips with my retirement now on hand, I also like to bait fish the logan at times, I have a 4.7 Quinnie that I fish Mud/Wello/Green plus the Pin,Like fieldy we could share boats/trips if you like, (if you can put up with the ramblings of a broken down old fart *Grin*) ::)If you want to send me a pm with a phone contact we can have a chat & perhaps organise & trip or two in the future midweeks. Cheers Touchy.><>

Touchy - R.I.P.
14-06-2006, 07:32 AM
G'Day Mark, I tried to send you 2 pm's but they both bounced back for some unknown reason but I have your contacts & will give you a call soon. Cheers Touchy.><>

shabss
14-06-2006, 10:48 AM
hey mark
i would like to join you on the boat if you dont mind someone like me on
as i am inexperienced and new to fishing i am in my 40's and live on the south side
would you be keen to allow me into their boat for company and to catch fish
am keen to go out as i am completely land based at the moment
also would like to pick up a few pointers from you
am prepared travel to your launching ramp
preferably on weekends and possibly weekdays