PDA

View Full Version : Barramundi - Hinchenbrook

Barrymundi
05-04-2002, 03:24 PM
A barramundi caught over the Easter Break in the Seymour River at Hinchenbrook. Lure a DK Snag Master, RED, 20 pound Erskine Power braid, casting in the snags in around two foot of water

Jack_Lives_Here
09-04-2002, 11:25 AM
Lovely fish - green with envy. HOW"S THE CONDITIONS. Those mundyfish just lurk where you think it would be to shallow to even hold a fish don't they - gotta love it.

I'm counting the sleeps to Sept - only another 158 to go WHOOOOHOOOO http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm2.gif

Barrymundi
10-04-2002, 03:22 AM
Conditions very very good for about an hour. That was around 7:30am on Easter Monday. The tide was running in for about an hour. We were on the water at 6:00am and back at the ramp at 9:00am with some nice fish.

Hinchinbrook is a great place and the window of opportunity can be very small. When we were retreiving our boat, others were launching and whining about how there are no fish , pros stole them all, bla bla bla, I did have a nice grin.

Drop me a line before you come up and I will pass on as as much local information as I can to you.

Barry

shep
30-05-2002, 12:07 PM
Yeh Nice fish Eh!
Looks alot bigger than the ones that "Jack" catches his are only small and normally fairly sick looking. I can't believe how glassy that is although I suppose it has to be good sometimes so we know when it's bad.
Awesome......... keep fishing hard and don't give any info to "jack" he's no good and besides he only drives the boat i'm the one that sit's up the front and catches all the fish............ha ha ha.
107 sleeps till it's our turn "Jack" woooooooohoooooo! http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm2.gif

work is for people who don't fish

Shep 8)

rob
11-06-2002, 05:10 AM
hi barry nice fish that, know good thinking the fish wait till you get out ya butt out of bed you have got to do it right if you want results,any help you can give me would be most welcome off to hinchinbrook july-august boats quintrex 4.7 reefmaster many thanks happy hooking rob :) :) :) :) :)