PDA

View Full Version : Wombats first outside trip Mooloolaba

jaybee
04-07-2003, 11:07 AM
Wombat didnt catch the red i did and I snapped a cronulla on it, but i think it had something to do with a young fella the weekend before standing on the rod when he hopped into the boat, wont mention any names hey jack.

jaybee
04-07-2003, 11:10 AM
This is the result of the days catch, for those that say i need a glass bottom boat cause i dont fish more then 43 mtrs eat ya heart out eh L phil roflmao. got a feed and come home. cheeper then goin to mud every weekend. #;D might i add denis was really sick on this day, thinking sea sick (been there) i kept saying lets go back in, but he persisted and caught his share. turns out he wasnt sea sick but a diabetic, still hasnt stopped him from fishing, onya denis, more trips to come mate.
cheers
joe

RobRocket
04-07-2003, 11:47 AM
what is that in the top left hand corner of the fish tub - is it a red rock cod( what are they like to eat????)

Lachie1
04-07-2003, 01:06 PM
That i am pretty sure is a red rock cod and believe me they are bloody delecious to eat :D :D They have poison stuff in their fins too and if u get stung it bloody well makes you know you've been stung hey >:( ;D

Cheers, Lachie

jaybee
04-07-2003, 02:53 PM
yep it is a red rock cod (red harry) and delicious to eat. They don't have poison, the spines are covered in a mucus and if u prick yaself watch out, been there.
cheers
joe.

Big_Kev
06-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Which ones the fish? LOL
Stir stir stir.
Cheers Kev

jaybee
06-07-2003, 04:54 PM
onya kev LOL.