PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old's Brim

big_george
23-06-2003, 03:01 PM
William out fished his father, takes after his mum!!!!!!

Beautiful 385 mm brim taken over the June long weekend at Forster, NSW. #Will used his father's crankbait - chronach combo. #The fish was taken in a deep channel near some oyster racks by slowly hopping a 3" pink & pearl single tail grub. #William has adopted many skills as a fisherman, one being patience. #

After the photo was taken William was very happy to let him go.

Give him a vote, make sure he bets his dad, not his mum. #[smiley=scholar.gif] [smiley=scholar.gif] [smiley=scholar.gif]

big_george
23-06-2003, 03:12 PM
[smiley=gorgeous.gif]I'll try again and attach.

OK I'm new at this but at least I'm getting the hang of this,

alison, the fisherperson [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

swano
23-06-2003, 04:35 PM
great photo alison [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] little bit tiny but the flash looks to be bright enough to have cooked it through ;D ;D ;D ;D

big_george
27-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Hi Swano

Not sure if it was the flash or his glow from the excitement. He did well especially as you & George couldn't catch anything close over the following days.

Cheers
Big Al
[smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Brett_Finger
28-06-2003, 02:45 AM
Thank God the young fella takes after his Mum in looks,i have never meet nor seen "Big Al" but.... HIS FATHERS NO OIL PAINTING ......
Hookin,Brett :D

big_george
28-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Biggin.
She may be good looking ,have a job,buys fishing tackle for presents. She does have the hide to ask me to moe the lawn once a month.Shes on thin ice A.Hope she dos'nt read this.Or i'm gooooooooone. [smiley=laugh.gif]
cheers george.
PS is bomber still breathing.??

big_george
01-07-2003, 02:33 PM
He is so gooooooooooone. He'll have to mow the lawns every 2 weeks now, & put the rubbish out. Anyway his son is taking his father fishing on the weekend in the Koastal Kayak - no doubt he will outfish him again....

Big Al
[smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

big_george
07-07-2003, 04:09 PM
BEST fish ever..........fish BOY (Will) [smiley=beatnik.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=beatnik.gif] [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=alien.gif] [smiley=clown.gif] [smiley=computer.gif] 8)

big_george
05-08-2003, 03:35 PM
THAT FISH IS SO SEXY .......................................CHEARS WILL [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

bigbadwolf
29-03-2005, 09:31 AM
its spelt bream