PDA

View Full Version : gold sivler and bronze members

Mad_fisherman
29-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello lads,
I am only new to this site i do use fishnet a bit but i still have only posted on that about 10 times in a year anyway how do the people become bronze silver and gold members etc and also moderators and does anyone know why we have to post ten post to be able to just message people man that will take me a year unless i make shit up!

Cheer

Mad!

blaze
29-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi Mad
well its like this, welcome
when you been around a while ya just go rusty (not gold) LOL
its to do with the number of posts you have, I also have about 120 odd posts on fishnet and been a member there about the same time as here. Just hang in the post dont take long to come. I am from tassie and this is my prefered site
cheers
blaze

Moffy
29-06-2005, 05:58 PM
don't worry if you think you're just making stuff up - you won't be alone - just have a look at any of Daintreeboy's posts ;D

Angla
29-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Mad,
Have you noticed you have no colour............... I think it is an age or number of posts thing
Welcome to the site, Hope you have a camera to show off the catch of the day

Angla

Daintreeboy
29-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Moffy's just upset because he's a wuss!! 8)

dasher
29-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Answer all these posts and your nearly there ;D

fishsmith
30-06-2005, 02:17 AM
Welcome aboard MAD i think you'll find this site a bit easier to use than the other.. You will rack up plenty of posts in no time..

Cheers Smithy...

Cloud_9
30-06-2005, 02:40 AM
gaday Mad-Fisherman.
its taken me about 5 years to get platinum.
i think Jay ( Fishinmishin ) will get there soon with posts like this one.
it not uncomon to post 10-20 times per visit.
you only have to go fishing ,catch some fish, take photo's, write about your trip, post the report and pics and your away.
by the time you reply to the people who replied to your first post you'll be at 20 0r 30 in no time.

Cheers Cloud 9

Hoges
30-06-2005, 04:12 AM
oh, and silver is spealt 'silver'. We don't accept typos hear ;D ;D ::).

:o...and spelt is spelt SPELT not spealt! :-X
ROFL

gunna
30-06-2005, 06:26 AM
I would like to see it also go on length of membership for people like me who have been here for years but don't post a lot. Only cause I like the sound of platinum member better than silver ;D ;D ;D

gunna
30-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Please note - that is length of membership - not length of member ;D ;D ;D

ba229
30-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I am sure you will see 10 posts pass in no time flat. :)

I think the 10 posts rule was to stop people joining up and mass sending personal messages advertising their website or products. I could be wrong on this.

I do know the "for sale" section has a minimum post limit (is it 30?) to stop fraudsters coming in to rip people off. It is assumed that after 30 odd posts people get to know you and trust you a little bit more.

Fishinmishin
30-06-2005, 09:18 AM
OK! Who was it >:(. My valuable posts! GONE :(! Why ??? ??? :'( :'(. Firstly I'm not allowed a promotion in kindness of the moderators and now they are stealing my valuable posts. What has this world come to [smiley=end.gif] [smiley=evil2.gif] [smiley=furious.gif] [smiley=freak.gif].
Hoges, hear is spelt here also ;) ;D ;D
Cheers, Jay

imported_admin
30-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Fishinmishin

You and Mad_fisherman posted several post with only one word in them so they were deleted.

Mad_fisherman
30-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Steve i have not posted any posts with one word in them sorry!!!! i had 40 odd replies to this topic though in my email so i don't know sorry but as i said i did not one word post

Cheers

Mad!

Fishinmishin
30-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah, you tell him Steve :-*. Shame on you Mad. What type of joint do you think we are running here ;D. You see Steve, if you make me a moderator, I can ensure that people follow the rules around here ;) ;D. I would be a great moderator ::). Firstly I'd kick you off for deleteing all my valuable posts :-X :-/.
Cheers, Jay

Fishinmishin
02-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Had to post this, just noticed I was on post 666 :o :(, couldn't walk around all day with that [smiley=uhoh.gif] [smiley=uhoh.gif] [smiley=stunned.gif] [smiley=devil.gif]