PDA

View Full Version : Has the site had a facelift?

Hoges
11-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Tried about 20 minutes ago to get on and no luck. Now I am back on I have noticed a change in the layout to the pages.
Question being does the Forecast & Current Temp only give you Sunnybank Hills and if so what use is to everyone else from other regions?
Are these changes more resource hungry or should we not notice much difference?
Sorry for all the questions but just curious Steve.
Regards
Hoges
Edit: Just tried to post and got this:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ausfish.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Hoges
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Getting lots of these now Internal Server Error

Are these the result of the changes or are you still working on the site?

-spiro-
11-07-2005, 06:09 PM
I had a fair bit of trouble to. Maybe 10-13 tries aswell it will let me post sometimes and not others? Hope this goes though. ;D

SeaSaw
11-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Yep, getting the same problems with Internal Server Errors .... the changes must need some fine tuning ;) ;D

Mark

imported_admin
11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Just redesign to bring it inline with the rest of the site.

Weather is there just to give people an idea of what the weather is like in Brisbane at the time, and because i can.

Hoges
11-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Weather is there just to give people an idea of what the weather is like in Brisbane at the time,
...and to make us Mexicans jealous. (most times) ;D

and because i can.
...its my bat and ball and I am taking it home! :o

Site looks good Steve.
Good work
Regards
Hoges

PS: Some of the photos of fish in the Reports pages makes us Mexicans more jealous than the weather.