PDA

View Full Version : Continuing problem since upgrade

frankj
20-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Is anyone having this problem and found a fix yet (Firefox browser)?

Thanks
Frank

DR
20-08-2005, 02:37 PM
i use firefox & get same prob. just hit refresh button, only a temp fix but i am sure Steve will get it sorted, always teething probs.with new setups..

Richard
20-08-2005, 05:21 PM
I was having that problem but don't seem to be having it now - I sometimes still get it with posts that were done in that first day the software was updated..

Don't think i changed anything

Richard

imported_admin
20-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Working on that one. Haven't quite nailed the problem yet.

squidgiepalmer
21-08-2005, 06:54 AM
im having same prob bloody annoying
squidgie

Hoges
21-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Am I missing something here? Since the upgrade when you click on the Main Chat Area I only get the forums listed below.
What happened to the For Sale, Wanted, Photos forums ect?

:o Oops pardon I just realized I had to click on Austfishing Chat, Sorry :D

General Chat
For general fishing related chat
Fishing Reports
Let everyone know when you have been fishing, what the catch, location, conditions, etc were like.
Freshwater Chat
Freshwater specific chat. Techniques, locations, etc. Check out Fitzy's website for a host of Freshwater Fishing information.
Saltwater Chat
Saltwater specific chat. Techniques, locations, etc. Checkout Nugget's website for Articles, Tips and info on Saltwater Fishing
Fly Chat
Fly fishing, tying, gear, locations, etc
Tackle & Accessories Chat
Need some advice on buying new gear, looking for comments or recommendations from other anglers.
Boating Chat
Need some advice on buying a new boat. Or wanting to modify your existing one. Looking for comments or recommendations from other anglers.
Going Fishing?
Let other members know where you will be fishing in the coming days. Catch up on the water with other members for a fish or chat. Got a spare spot on your boat, or looking for a spare spot or fishing companion?