29-09-2005, 08:56 PM
there's some good fishing chat sites on irc pm me if you want the details

Zeeke
29-09-2005, 09:17 PM
there is a chat, visit the MSN post in Off topic forum

Tim

imported_admin
29-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Sorry the last post got deleted by mistake.

Here is a copy of my posts, still had it on the screen in another window.

Yes, have decided to remove the live chat.

Received a few complaints about things that were going on in there and there is also a risk that children could be involved with the live chat. As it was provided by an outside resource we had no control over it have decided that it was better to not have the Ausfish name associated with it and removed it.

If someone wants to set up a live chat they can set up one by the same place it was setup at.

Just go to http://www.everywherechat.com/ it will take you aboy 30 seconds to set one up.

Then just E-mail your mates and you will have a live chat. Just don't want to be associated with it as it is outside of Ausfish and do not want to take any responsibility for peoples actions current or future.

It is an uncontrolled environment and I can not guarantee the safety of children in there. Sadly it is just part of the world we live in now days.

Mishinoffishin
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM
You should have just kicked that Tim fella out. Jay was always telling me that he was a chat room bully :'(. Most of us just try to stay on his good side now and be nice cause we hear he can swing a mean gaff :-X ;).
Cheers, Jay's bro