PDA

View Full Version : The Townsville Branch of “The Fishing Party QLD"

Barrymundi
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
We had a good turnout for the public meeting with some very passionate anglers attending.

I would like to thank the branch executive for traveling to Townsville for support.

Also thanks to: Wayne Millar, Commodore Townsville Motor Boat & Yacht Club, Harry at Fish & Boat, Pat at Fishing Warehouse, Terry and Dan from the Townsville Bulletin. Arthur, Joy, Nathan 4K1G. Your support is appreciated.

The Townville Branch committee members are:

Chairperson - Alan Deaner – Mobile 0408 270 908 H 4728 8086
Secretary – Tony Dick
Committee Member – Steve Todeschini

Cheers

Alan Deaner

Fisher_Boats
03-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Well done !!!
Good Luck with it all mate, hope all goes well and heaps of support comes your way.

Cheers Col

BAIT_MAN
03-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Well done !!!
Good Luck with it all mate, hope all goes well and heaps of support comes your way.

Cheers Col
I second that

Mad_Barry
03-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Good work Al,

Was also good to see Kevin Collins come up from the whitsundays, and the Cairns boys drop down.

I'm happy to help out with the secretarial duties till some one else puts their hand up, but I'm warning you, I don't look good in a short skirt, and I sure as hell aint sitting on your lap. :)

luress
03-03-2006, 05:02 PM
You do look good in a skirt Dicko remember I have seen you in a blonde wig.
Well done Al deaner now the work begins 8-)
Hope everybody reading this helps out in some way all it has to be is to tell a mate about whats going on.If these animal libbos get there way we will have plenty of time to talk because golf isn't cruel (it is if you watch me though).Lets band together and be heard
regards gary :'(