PDA

View Full Version : More illegal fishing boats seized

Argle
24-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Seems that another two Chinese fishing boats have been picked up by the authorities, off the Wessell Islands loaded up with OUR reef fish >:(
While it is great that they have caught them something needs to be done to our laws so that they dont get to walk away like the 75m boat loaded with 600 odd tonne of fish did just recently.
We must be the only country in the world who dont just sink these bloody pirates/poachers on site, probably why we are such a popular target.
And to think we will probably PAY to import these fish back to Australia..... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I wish the Navy could use 'em for target practice, might deter some of their mates.

Cheers and Beers

Scott

hussy
25-03-2006, 08:27 PM
hit the nail right on the head mate.sink the bast....s. what would they do if we did it to them, maybe the bleeding hearts would let em go ,not me.
bob h

baldyhead
29-03-2006, 11:32 AM
hit the nail right on the head mate.sink the bast....s. what would they do if we did it to them, maybe the bleeding hearts would let em go ,not me.
bob h
Hope that you are not going to use a gun of any description to sink them Hussy...that would be somewhat hypocritical of your other bleatings on this site.

hussy
01-04-2006, 09:20 PM
hell yeah