SO MR BEATTIE WHAT HAVE YOU REALLY -REALLY DONE IN 8 YEARS FOR QLD. + + +

PLEASE EXPLAIN ???? :-/ 8-)

stevedemon
31-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi all

good one ;) ;)

the following questions need answer

why in 8yrs have you not fixed the Health sys; #:( :-[ :-X :-/

the last 5 yrs you have been warned on placing better water infrastructure now we drink dirt: #>:( :-? ::) :-[ :'( :-/

why is public housing so behind the 8-ball and will you place water saving devices in the public housing :-/ :-[ :'( :o

why is it when people in public housing long term residents wish to place water tanks or water saving devices in the house they are not entitled to the #rebate system; #:-[ ::) :-/ :'( >:(

in the last 8 yrs the Health system has lost over 2500 Doctors and nurse suddenly you come up with 7 billion dollars #:P :-[ :-X :'(

State Roads are in need of repairs but no money to go there either ::) :-? :-[ :'(

you can build a tunnel from 1 end of Brisbane to the other for a blowout cost of 700,000 dollars and still blowing out so you and Cando Cambell can place your names upon it but not spend the money on the right infrastucture #:( :o :-? ::) :-[ :'(

Why is education so lacking schools need fixing air-conditioning roofing aspetsos removed teachers aide and education for specail needs children, children that are falling behind are staying behind from lack of infrastructure of education >:( :( ::) :-/ :'( :'( remember they are our further not the past they need to count, spell, read, communicate, and think for themselves, be ready for the real world not the dream world ::) :-? ::) :-[ :'(

you make a claim of TAKE A KID FISHING but you are going to close the bay but lack the intensinal-fortitude to come clean on these actions :-[ :-/ :-X :'( :-? :(

hang on you can teach our kids it is alright to tell Lies and not have the intensinal - fortitude to face up to your actions >:( :( :o :-? :-[ :-/ :'( :'(

then make the claim parents need to look at what they are doing with there children and take responsibilities for there actions #:-? :-? :-? :'( :'(

the list goes on and on on on on ::) ::) ::) ::)

Peter Beattie time to go :-? :( >:( need to learn what we teach our kids :P ;D ;) responsibilities ;), consequences for actions >:(, honesty :o, face value :), if you ran a business that way the cliental would disappear >:(, remember we are your empolyer ;D ::) ;D, so time to pack your batt and ball. >:( >:( >:(

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-) #

stainless
31-08-2006, 10:06 PM
SO MR BEATTIE WHAT ''GOOD'' THINGS HAVE YOU DONE FOR QLD ??????
I THINK YOU CAME UP WITH A NEW NAME FOR QLD.

QLD THE SMART STATE :-? ;D

WHAT ELSE ???

ziggy.
31-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I also put Smart State on the rim of our number plates......credit where credit is due thanks. Oh yer I also came up with this fantastic idea of charging our farmers for water when I can't supply any because apparently the dams are empty, just not sure how to push that one through in brisbane city, but leave it with me...

flatty68
01-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Don't think he will need to be worrying about any job interviews for a while.

Perhaps what he will say when he picks up his long service award would be a better question.

I agree though that it would be nice to have each of the state premiers be given a crash course from mother nature to make it rain on command, that should be achievable surely and keep the ever patient public happy.