PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Shane Boese

Derek_Bullock
10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Good morning Shane

Congratulations on your achievement yesterday. I know the counting isnt yet over but 8+% of the primary vote with just over two weeks of campaigning is something that you should be proud of. Considering that when the election was called very few people in your area knew TFPQ existed let alone the proposed closures of Moreton Bay were looming.

You have done well and should hold your head high.

Regards

Derek

Argle
10-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Hear hear!!!!! [smiley=laola.gif]

Cheers and beers
Scott

wayne_cook
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
well done

stevedemon
10-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Well done to all TFPQ guys and exspecially to Shane but the fight has only just begun with Backflip back in moreton bay will be on his agenda list so now is the time to get organised that we are here and we will be heard but never the less guys you can all be proud of your effort and to those that helped in every way

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)

webby
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Well done to You and all the crew, now the TFPQ has been recognized and many wont ask the dumb question anymore as to what the TFPQ stands for.
regards

Hornblower
10-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Shane, you can hold your head up with the ethics and courage you have shown and now you can only get a bigger profile as time goes on. Congratulations ;) ;)

nonibbles
10-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Well done Shane!
Any news on how other TFPQ candidates went?

GES
10-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Congratulations to ALL the people who helped, both arranging our effort behind the scenes for weeks leading up to the election, and those who fronted on Saturday to help out at the polling booths all day.

I know that some of those people travelled fair distances to come to Cleveland so they could do their bit by manning the polling booths.

I, personally, am not familiar with what happened up north but our northern mates put in a similar effort to get the results we did.

A TOP EFFORT BY ALL.

GES

S.S.
11-09-2006, 09:28 AM
The fight is only just beginning..... the momentum has to continue and people made aware how potential closures may affect us all - those that fish and those that don't. It'd be great to see more support from fellow fishers prior to elections as well as on election day at the booths. More numbers mean that as individuals, we can spend less time at the booths. I know certain people spent the WHOLE day at the booths, starting at 5.30am and not finishing until after 6pm........ Labour and Liberal had a great system where their supporters only had 2 hour blocks at the booths..... it'd be great to see those types of numbers supporting The Fishing Party.

I heard from a member of the labour party that the current "Go Slow" Dugong areas are going to be made "No Go" zones........ #Apparently already a done deal #:-X

That's only a start.

Jeremy
11-09-2006, 10:43 AM
I'll add my congratulations also to Shane for the incredible amount of him time and effort he out into the election campaign campaign and the good result achieved. Special thanks also to Mitch who worked very hard as the campaign manager.

Jeremy

charleville
11-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Ditto - Well done, Shane!

That is a remarkable effort.

Congratulations. :)

Bundy_Burp
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Well Done Shane a top effort

Bundy