PDA

View Full Version : Austfish monthly mag

tunaman
15-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Has anyone thought of making a monthly magazine on the members stories of ausfish. #I am thinking of making an effort to get this done.
The magazine with consist of members only reports and stories, with a percentage of profits going to a members voted charity.
I have noticed in the past of charity driven courses, have a large political weight when it comes to government bodies, and this would be in my oppinion a large dealing card, and will increase the governments attention for the purpose of making the fishing furturnity a reconised and worthwhile body to listen too, not to mention the good that this idea could raise for the benefit of others not so furtunate.
And the bottom line is, ausfish could become a major force and the implications of such a magazine I think could be endless.
This magazine has the potential of getting fishermans rights back on line where they should be, and from what I understand from what I have read as to fairness of the fishing front, this magazine could voice the oppinion of thousands, and once the statictics are done and the strength of the people are counted, a powerful playing field can be drawn within the lines that government can not ignore.

signed tunaman

webby
15-09-2006, 06:36 PM
You'd have one in bucklies of getting it off the ground, or have you won lotto to cover the expense :-?
regards

Burley_Boy
15-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Buy a copy of Bush n Beach. :)

David_P
15-09-2006, 07:19 PM
or QFM ;)

imported_admin
15-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Why have a monthly mag of stuf that people can read here within a second of it being put up.

Plus there is the issue of copyright ;)

tunaman
15-09-2006, 10:05 PM
It was just a idea, I guess form the reaction, this has been allready
thought about. It was more of a susjestion to you and your team.
Thats all.

signed tunaman :(

Black_Rat
15-09-2006, 10:35 PM
tunaman,

We would all like to see a publication come from these forumns #;) but at the end of the day it takes a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$, people who have the time and a passion for Ausfish !

We all have a passion for Ausfish in one form or the other, however when it comes down to getting the financial $$$$$$$$$ we need some rich pr#k to make it happen

charleville
16-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Why have a monthly mag of stuf that people can read here within a second of it being put up.

...and respond and ask questions and ...

in fact, if you look at the newspapers, more and more their on-line versions seem to be trying to emulate what chat boards do. That is, they publish a story on line and invite people to comment on that story.

Nah - thanks to Tunaman for pondering the idea but all that magazines offer is the convenience of being able to read them whilst lying down on the couch - but if you get a small laptop like an Apple Macbook with wireless connection, even that is not a problem. Can even look at Ausfish on the TV screen with a connection to th laptop if you like. Gee whizz! I like the sound of that sort of laziness.

;D

Darryl
16-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Maybe we could have a center fold in each edition, for example Steve wearing nothing else but an Ausfish cap. :o :o I'm sure that would sell thousands of copies. ::) :-/ :-/ :-/ ;D

tunaman
16-09-2006, 11:07 AM
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D

signed tunaman ;)

Poodroo
17-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Well I guess it is one way to bring Ausfish to the loo ;D ;D Hope people don't sit in there with a laptop :o

Poodroo

PinHead
17-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Maybe we could have a center fold in each edition, for example Steve wearing nothing else but an Ausfish cap. :o :o I'm sure that would sell thousands of copies. #::) :-/ :-/ :-/ ;D

strewth Darryl..you need some serious help mate...that is a visual I really do not want to even contemplate.

Darryl
17-09-2006, 07:25 PM
strewth Darryl..you need some serious help mate...that is a visual I really do not want to even contemplate.

Your the 3rd person today too tell me that Greg ,.Maybe i might have too go back to the bright purple pills again :-/ :-/