PDA

View Full Version : new member

wasted
17-11-2006, 06:28 AM
Hi All

Well its finally happened after 2 years of looking we have finally bought a haines 5.2 prowler cc with 100 yamy. Not many boats fit in my garage but this one does with a few adjustments of course and just to be sure the good people from Motorama Bayside marine brought it over thanks Glen. When these older houses were built they just did not allow for boats. So members wish me luck at the ramp I have never had a trailer boat before its sure to be an experience that we will enjoy once I learn to get it in the water.

Wasted
aka al

Poodroo
17-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Welcome to Ausfish and just make sure you aren't "wasted" when trying to reverse the trailer and boat into the water. ;D Have seen many guys at the ramp look as though they were wasted but nah, they just couldn't reverse trailers. :D Mate you have a nice boat there. Enjoy as I am sure you will. Green with envy.

Regards,

Poodroo

griz066
17-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy, post a pic of the rig 8-)

marlinqld
17-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Welcome wasted? Where is your local ramp/area?

I and a couple of other ausfishers are local bayside, never a problem coming over and helping a new memebr out. Just flcik us a PM if you ever nee d help or tips

Mike

wasted
17-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Thank you for your welcome gentlemen. Be a couple of weeks before we hit the water and will probably be Jacobs Well ramp but if it is as busy like last Sunday discretion will be the better part of valor and we will hi-tail it to horison shores. Have enjoyed the Ausfish posts over the last few months very informative. Thank you once again.
Wasted
AKA AL

Bundy_Burp
18-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome to Ausfish Wasted

Bundy 8-)

bidkev
18-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Thank you for your welcome gentlemen. Be a couple of weeks before we hit the water and will probably be Jacobs Well ramp but if it is as busy like last Sunday discretion will be the better part of valor and we will hi-tail it to horison shores. Have enjoyed the Ausfish posts over the last few months very informative. Thank you once again.
Wasted
AKA AL

Welcome to the site mate. If you're new to boating give Jacob's aqnd horizon a miss and launch at Rudy Maas.........cheaper and more sheltered

good luck

kev