PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER "HI ALL"

dropshot66
28-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Wow join up last night and how awesome is it reading everyones posts, and from what i can tell with the 3 post a did last nite is everyone is so nice and helpfull THANKS........

I'm Daz "dropshot berkley" or just dropshot for shot, I live on the goldcoast and like all of you here I'm mad about fishing. Going to be joining the ABT series this year and hopping to make alot of new friends to have lots of laughs and good times with. I love to laugh and be happy and relaxed and i have found fishing is able to make me the happiest and most relaxed i have been for ages....... ( ie better then what golf did for me hahaha)

Buying a new boat either hornet or mangrove jack both have 40hp etec, still very undecided on which one to get so if any one of you can help me make my decision it would be awesome.......

I'm mostly into fishing with plastics and hard bodies and looking for some fishing friends to join me on my boat most mornings on the week ends flicking lures for bream, bass, flaties, Jacks and just having a good time joking around..........

Hey have a gorgeous family beautifull wife and 3 gorgeous kids so a Sunday afternoon BBQ with others sound like heaps of fun too...........haha

Anyway hate to bore yas straight away but laugh i could of kept going........

Have fun and good fishing to u ALLLLLLLLLL

DROPSHOT

griz066
29-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Welcome Dropshot 8-)

Kendall249
29-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Hi daz

marlinqld
29-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Welcome aboard dropshot

Mike

shubeej
29-11-2006, 09:54 PM
good to see another happy fisher family around .,me and my family mainly fish & relax around the pin areas.
shubeej

Fishin_Dan
30-11-2006, 06:32 AM
Welcome aboard Daz!

There are worse ways to spend your mornings than what you describe, so I'm sure you will get a few people take you up on the deckie spot...

Look forward to seeing your reports & photos

Cheers,
Dan

Chris Ryan
30-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome aboard Dropshot. Be warned....Ausfish is highly addictive. We will have bad looking fishing injury pictures on the front pages soon like the smoke packets........lol ;)

Cheers,
Puff