PDA

View Full Version : New member Brisbane

knuckles
20-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi guys, I'm a new member brought onboard by my mate Scalem. He took me fishing out on Moreton bay last week and needless to say, I'm hooked. I caught a 46 cm Snapper on soft plastics with one of his rigs. I am Looking forward to soaking up some of the knowledge so freely available on this site.

Green
20-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Welcome aboard knuckles, i've picked up lots of tips from this site and the help from other members is unbelievable, good luck with the fishin.

Chris Ryan
20-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Knuckles,

Welcome aboard mate. Scalem got me hooked into Ausfish too - be careful its addictive.

Puff 8-)

Scalem
20-12-2006, 12:15 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

What a great result mate, really happy you decided to join AF!!!! Your life is about to change drastically, and you will get to meet a heap of cyberbuddies and form some longlasting friendships. Who knows, you might even get to be good enough friends with a few that you can deckie for more than just me. Won't that be a hoot?? How long can you wait to get your own boat?? ::) ::)

I'll talk to you soon Knuckles ( good choice of name!!)

Scalem

mines_bigger
20-12-2006, 02:15 PM
welcome to ausfish mate, enjoy the info overload ;D ;D

griz066
21-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Welcome aboard mate 8-)

knuckles
21-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to chatting to all of you. That is, as soon as I learn how to use this site, I've been "in" computers my whole life but still wants to pick up the phone when I want to ask someone something. :-? :-? :-?

Scalem
21-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to chatting to all of you. That is, as soon as I learn how to use this site, I've been "in" computers my whole life but still wants to pick up the phone when I want to ask someone something. :-? :-? :-?

You know how to e-mail don't you ;) ;) Oh yeah, yes you do, I forgot!!! ;D ;D ;D

Scalem

Poodroo
21-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Welcome to Ausfish knuckles. I just know you will have a great time on here as we all seem to do. As previously said it is quite addictive however.
Look forward to seeing your stories on here. Hopefully you don't take over my deckie position too often though. Lol ;)

Poodroo

knuckles
22-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks poodroo, I promise to try and not spend too much time in your seat, but like you said, it is addictive and some people might go to extremes so if I were you, I would keep an eye out when I walk down a dark alley :) :) :)
LOL
Looking forward to meeting you, mate.

Poodroo
22-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Thanks poodroo, I promise to try and not spend too much time in your seat, but like you said, it is addictive and some people might go to extremes so if I were you, I would keep an eye out when I walk down a dark alley #:) :) :)
LOL
Looking forward to meeting you, mate.

Well I guess it wouldn't be the first time we had three in the boat. ::) :) Will no doubt meet you at some stage. Glad you had a good day out with Scalem. Well done.

Poodroo

knuckles
22-12-2006, 08:56 PM
I reckon Scalem just needs to get a bigger boat. ;)

Poodroo
23-12-2006, 01:56 AM
I reckon Scalem just needs to get a bigger boat. ;)

Maybe marginally bigger but more clever in design. May I suggest a bowrider design boat? ;D Room up front for 2 and at the rear for 2 as well. Perhaps a v8 inboard so we can get to our spot faster? Scalem are you taking notes? :) :) :) I guess the Mustang will do. ;)

Poodroo