PDA

View Full Version : Another cat rollover

Dirtyfuzz
04-08-2018, 05:46 PM
What is going! another cat rolled over out from Mooloolaba today in Mint conditions,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marto78
05-08-2018, 07:20 PM
What is going! another cat rolled over out from Mooloolaba today in Mint conditions,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It only looked like a fairly small cat and it was pretty ordinary out there early in the morning but did get better during the day.

Smithy
05-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Dominator. Launched off an air berth and was missing a bung when towed in upside down.

gazza2006au
05-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Often me and my mates go out and everyone gets there hands on for prepping and usually at lease 2 of us will check or ask about the bungs, the bung has the be the most common thing left out of a boat when launching its amazing so many people do it, i have done it my self only at the ramp

middle of summer beautiful beginning of the day 6-7am on a sunday when all the traffic starts and there is always someone parked on the ramp draining there hull it is usually small alloy tinnies

quiet embarrassing but can happen to anyone of us, i would really dislike to be offshore than realize the bung is missing not a bloody chance of my jumping in to put one in it haha to sharky

i would get someone to shove there toe in the bung hole on the inside and limp back to ramp