PDA

View Full Version : above and below Tangalooma Wrecks Moreton Island

Rainbowrunner
24-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Drone and underwater footage from a trip across to Moreton Island.

https://youtu.be/Pk8cu4MyJmg

Dignity
24-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Great footage there, now make it in 3D and I won't need to have an aquarium at home.

Rainbowrunner
24-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Great footage there, now make it in 3D and I won't need to have an aquarium at home.

try this one then, Im working on Virtual reality video at the moment, similar to 360 here

https://youtu.be/kE7m-2HAyak

Dignity
25-01-2018, 07:18 AM
I've just been looking at some of your other videos, they are fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I've moved on from the 3D request, how about a holographic projection, for instance across a large doorway, it could provide some interesting reactions from people depending on what appears. 😉

Rainbowrunner
25-01-2018, 10:37 AM
I've just been looking at some of your other videos, they are fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I've moved on from the 3D request, how about a holographic projection, for instance across a large doorway, it could provide some interesting reactions from people depending on what appears. 

holographic projection? now thats getting a bit beyond my tech abilities lol

Dignity
25-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Peter, back to your videos, do you know if there are any sooty's in Carnarvon Gorge creek, I found a pool off the track last year and watched it for a while and reckon I spotted a couple.

Rainbowrunner
25-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Peter, back to your videos, do you know if there are any sooty's in Carnarvon Gorge creek, I found a pool off the track last year and watched it for a while and reckon I spotted a couple.
I didn't see any out of all the footage I took. The guys on ANGFAQLD would know as they did surveys up there years ago

Dignity
26-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Cheers, not allowed to chase them but was interesting to watch them for a while, also saw a couple of fish that I couldn't recognise not being a fresh water angler apart from the odd bass in local dams.

Rainbowrunner
26-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Cheers, not allowed to chase them but was interesting to watch them for a while, also saw a couple of fish that I couldn't recognise not being a fresh water angler apart from the odd bass in local dams.

only larger fish I saw at Carnarvon Gorge was Spangled perch and some of them were easily 25cm, and of course tandanus catfish.