PDA

View Full Version : Honda Concept Motor

Ocean_Spirit
21-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Most would have seen the concept motor (design) presented in Miami. The Honda NSX of outboards...!

http://www.boatsales.com.au/news/2017/ed-itm-58670/is-this-honda-concept-engine-the-outboards-future/

What was perhaps the most positive sign was Honda's renewed interest in the marine outboard market - either that or they are just baiting us cruelly. Spaniard - any thoughts / insights on future investment in new models (beyond the 4/5/6 hp engines introduced).

Cape Crusader
21-02-2017, 04:57 PM
What a horrible stupid looking thing,
Too many illicit drugs in the design dept IMO
Cheers
Rod

Noelm
21-02-2017, 05:00 PM
There has already been a thread about this.....

up the creek
24-02-2017, 08:22 PM
What a horrible stupid looking thing,
Too many illicit drugs in the design dept IMO
Cheers
Rod

no shit mate.. what a stupid idea its a motor not art i mean who says i want a motor cos it looks like a picasso leave em alone keep em real and i never liked the etecs and there space lookin motors either.. my 2 cents worth lol no offence to the thread starter i just never liked motors looking like something spacey

up the creek
24-02-2017, 08:24 PM
There has already been a thread about this.....

noelm there will be another 50 about them in the next 20 years if you dont like repeats dont read em. your always telling people what u dont like. r u depressed mate? say something positive. no offence mate just i see you do this a lot..

Noelm
25-02-2017, 06:54 AM
deleted.....not worth the effort.