PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Boat and drivers for outrigger canoe race 25th & 26th June

Jabba_
30-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi guys I was called upon to provide a support boat for the mentioned race, but as I have sold my boat I can no longer assist..

The Tween and Gold Coast Outrigger clubs are looking for capable drivers and good seaworthy boats to provide assistance to Outriggers teams... Big or small your boat is needed and you will be paid for your fuel and time..
I did this for 5 years and it was a lot of fun, not to mention the money comes in handy.. Larger boat are being paid up to $800, small boats like a IRB $300.
I was getting $600 for a day for my boat (6m Seafarer) and it usually finishes around midday. If you get a fast team.. The price you are paid is negotiated with the team your partnered with.. But these are the going rates that teams are happy to pay

This year is a little different as they are spreading it over 2 days, so if your hired for 2 days you can expect to get around $1000 for the weekend for a comfortable boat..

If your interested phone Jennifer on 0417410 517

There is more information in the pic below