PDA

View Full Version : dunbier trailers

bugsytwoshoes
26-05-2016, 06:45 AM
Had a very pleasant experience yesterday for a change in the boating industry. I took my dunbier boat trailer to their factory at Ormeau for a very minor repair and was impressed by their helpfulness and courtesy while we were there. The factory was a real eye opener, it is huge, I have never seen so many trailers in all my life. While we were waiting we had a cup of coffee next door and the coffee shop also makes continental smallgoods so I got the trailer repaired and stocked up on some fantastic cheeses and german sausages as a bonus.

FisHard
26-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Service and Sausage! You've found paradise my friend!!

Noelm
26-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Yeah, never had issues with Dunbier or their trailers, I think (my opinion only) they are probably the pick of the mass produced cheaper trailers, certainly a cut above the real cheap Chinese ones, but not the very best around, just pretty good value for money.

copie
26-05-2016, 04:36 PM
I have too agree I bought my current boat second hand about 15 months old, had a couple of issues with the dunbier trailer. Rang the factory and they said to bring it in they were so helpful and did a few small jobs then INOX coated the whole trailer call me and said it was ready to go and all no charge.
Hats off to Dunbier for there great after sales service and pleasant team.

Mark