PDA

View Full Version : Manage attachments

copie
11-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Need some help how do I delete pictures from my manage attachments group I don't seem to had a delete button.
all the photos I have used on new posts are still in the list.

Mark

copie
12-04-2016, 02:30 PM
There must be someone that knows

Dignity
12-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Good question, wish I could delete some

Lucky_Phill
12-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Need some help how do I delete pictures from my manage attachments group I don't seem to had a delete button.
all the photos I have used on new posts are still in the list.

Mark

There is no Delete button, as such.

Click on the Edit Post at the bottom right hand side of the post you want to " Manage "

Click on the Manage Attachments.

The attachment box will appear. There will be a small x on the top right hand side of the photo in the box attachment box... click on that x. Then click save.

If you want a pictorial, just ask and I will do one for you.

cheers LP

copie
12-04-2016, 07:57 PM
There is no Delete button, as such.

Click on the Edit Post at the bottom right hand side of the post you want to " Manage "

Click on the Manage Attachments.

The attachment box will appear. There will be a small x on the top right hand side of the photo in the box attachment box... click on that x. Then click save.

If you want a pictorial, just ask and I will do one for you.

cheers LP
Phil I just tried what you suggested but that deletes the pictures from the post. What I want to do is delete older pictures from the manage attachments group. As I see it every time you upload a picture it remains in the system I now have three pages full surely you can delete old pictures from the system,

Mark

Moonlighter
12-04-2016, 08:09 PM
I suspect that you will find that even if you were to delete the posts from the list in your attachments folder like you want to, they will then immediately dissapear from the post where you put them. Because they have to be stored on the server and if deleted from that location, they are gone from everywhere....

Why be concerned with the long list that you've uploaded anyway? When you upload a new one they are always easily found on the list.