PDA

View Full Version : Get on the water

GeoffK
26-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Hi,

I live and work in Gladstone Qld and have my own boat a Seafarer V-Sea, which I have had restored, but unfortunately due to work commitments I have had little time to use it, I now have more free time available mainly on the weekends and would like to get out on the water.

Over the years I have had lots of people that want to go fishing but are never available when we organize a trip, I have been a member of Ausfish for some time and I don't know why I have not done this post before.

Primarily I would like meet people who are passionate about fishing, who go fishing, so that I can tag along and get my boat in the water and learn some fishing skills.

If you could help out please contact me.

Geoff

Ringy35
28-03-2016, 02:03 PM
hey Geoff, I'm in gladdy as well mate. have u had a chance to get your boat out the front much?
we can let ya know when we do a little trip next time if ya want?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

GeoffK
29-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Ringy35
Thanks for the reply, no I haven't been out the front for awhile.

Look forward to hearing from you when you go out next.

How can I contact you.

Geoff

Ringy35
31-03-2016, 05:31 PM
hey mate, send us an email if ya want. ringy_35@hotmail.com
if your on Facebook have a look at Gladstone all things fishing or Gladstone fishing network.
both of these might hook ya up with someone that might go out a bit more often then us.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

GeoffK
03-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Ringy35

Thanks for your reply, I went onto Facebook, but both of these sites seem to be closed to new members.

i,ll send you a contact email

Geoff