PDA

View Full Version : Baoties facility survey Qld.

Lucky_Phill
15-03-2016, 02:32 PM
https://www.getinvolved.qld.gov.au/gi/consultation/2802/view.html

Not a lot in it and asks the wrong questions, but probably worth filling out

cheers LP

Moonlighter
15-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Done. I gave them some fb about the bin situation at 1770 ramp too.

Noelm
15-03-2016, 03:56 PM
We had a similar thing ages ago, never thought much about it, but at the moment my local ramp is being "upgraded" don't know if it had anything to do with the info gathered?

Dignity
15-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Done, interesting that they claim things like parking, lighting etc are all somebody else's responsibility, that's the problem in today's society is there never is a holistic approach to any issue.

Lovey80
16-03-2016, 04:12 AM
Done. It's a joke that there is still no filleting tables at the Mooloolabah VMR ramp!!!

Noelm
16-03-2016, 05:21 AM
Done, interesting that they claim things like parking, lighting etc are all somebody else's responsibility, that's the problem in today's society is there never is a holistic approach to any issue.
That has always been a huge problem, well here in NSW, so I assume QLD would be similar, and when it comes to things like boat ramps, it becomes a major hurdle, we have the area below the water, the area at the waters edge, then the road leading in and parking, there is all sorts of Government departments, and local councils that have to agree (and pay) for bits and pieces.

alleycat
16-03-2016, 01:11 PM
At Toorbul a nice big pontoon was put in, trouble is people fishing from it on an outgoing tide have their lines going right across where the ramp is, pontoons should be no fishing zones...