PDA

View Full Version : need help!!

markhenery
03-01-2016, 11:32 PM
2 questions, picked up a new tinny for christmas and have done a total refit inside ready for chucking lures in the bay for our annual trip to straddy on the 13th jan.

need a service before i take it and sadly due to the timing everyone is booked pretty solid, any ideas? on the north side of brissy and would prefer a mobile guy. its a 30yam tiller

also have a new bow mount to fit, it has a slightly curved bow and was wondering if i can just fix it straight to that? can get it to open and work but its on a slight angle when down and I'm thinking it would sort of pull the bow down a bit/not work as well as it should. or do i need to get a bracket made up? if that any ideas who? and how thick/what grade plate should i use? mobile would also be nice for this too.

thanks in advance

pegasus
04-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Jeffers Bay sport motors - Brewer Street Burpengary be a go- there not mobile but very good.

Ref your mounting of your electric- my mate as a similar situation- from recollection he has used a few large stainless bolts /washer with additional nuts along the shaft to allow level adjustment. Recommend using duralc or appropriate silicon to reduce corrosion.