PDA

View Full Version : looting noosa woods bay

seashawgal
03-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Beware a friend was sleeping on his boat in Woods Bay overnight with his wife and daughter and some guy swam over at night and opened up the canopy zip at the back of his boat. The intruder was actually on-board when they awoke and the guy dived into the water and took off. Luckily nothing was taken and no one hurt. Not sure of the motive but police were advised and a name and address was able to be supplied. Just thought I'd let everyone know of this incident.

Back In Black
04-01-2016, 03:52 AM
Shame a bull shark didn't get him............

wardy40
04-01-2016, 07:47 AM
JHC!!!
I think a couple of burley buckets and maybe a tail roped tuna around the boat at night would bring some sort of security

swof63
04-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Name and address supplied to police, so you knew the guy? Or did he drop his wallet?

seashawgal
05-01-2016, 06:25 PM
It pays to report these things here is the success story from my friend and family who endures this break in

Great news!! Just got word from Queensland Police Noosa that the fella who tried breaking into our boat has been caught and charged with unlawful tresspass and will go to court February 2nd. He can thank his mates for yelling out his name for me.