PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Coast mackerel??

Still_Dreamin
12-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Looks like I might get out Wednesday or Thursday or both:) depending on bar conditions I will go out of Caloundra or Mooloolaba. Chasing mackerel as I still haven't checked this off my bucket list.
Any reports of mackerel on sunny coast??

airlock
12-12-2015, 01:34 PM
theres a few around up noosa way atm. Not many stand outs but there are boils popping up and quite a few blokes pulling in decent numbers. Personally i've only found a few small spotties hanging around the edges of the closer reefs but i can't say i've been looking all that hard.

Nick H
12-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Reports of plenty of spotties around outer nearings and 9mile. There has been birds starting to work off Marcoola this week. Keen to get out and chase a few soon. The warm water will deffinetly help bring them down earlier .

TruBlue
12-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Smfh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still_Dreamin
13-12-2015, 05:16 AM
Smfh

Is there a problem Trublue or are you just a shit stirrer

TruBlue
13-12-2015, 07:53 AM
No mate
It was an Opps
I had a message next about something else which I replied to wrong thing

Still_Dreamin
13-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Thanks Trublue. Welcome to ausfish by the way

Dignity
13-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Ah don't you love technology, I have to recheck what I send.

There was a guy at the Short St ramp Caloundra this morning with a half dozen mackerel aboard, got out in the rain early and was back before the wind got up, so they must be starting up. I didn't get to talk to him as I was late to meet up with my brother, turns out he was even later and I could have, bugger.