PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Greetings from us

Lucky_Phill
08-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Well folks, doesn't the year roll by fast ? :-?

Firstly, I'd like to thank all contributors and members of this forum. Yes, even the debaters in the bilge...hahahahaha, also thanks to our sponsors for keeping us afloat. ( pun intended )

With the school holidays upon us and a lot of people having a well deserved break, I would like to mention a few things.

Please stay safe on the roads and water, as we'd like to see you back here next year.8-)

Please be patient on the roads, waterways and in particular, boat ramps.::)

Please be mindful of the elderly, disabled and young community members as they are as important as the rest of us.;)

Please be vigilant around the water with kids, not only your own, but all kids. It is our responsibility as parents / adults to ensure these youngsters live long enough to one day, do the job we will do.:)

I would also like to propose that Ausfish members..... " pay it forward " over the Xmas period in a show of good will and community awareness and spirit.

I would also like to ask you let your family and friends know how much they mean to you.

'Tis the season to be jolly......... ><> ><> ><>:laola:

All the best

cheers LP.

Ausfish
10-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks Phill, well said.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and holiday season and thanks for your contributions and support.

Don't forget to check in on a mate over the holidays. Maybe invite a mate over for Christmas lunch.

Sadly, Christmas is not a joyous occasion for all. Many people are dealing with the loss of friends and family, relationship break ups, separation from children, mental illness, etc. that makes Christmas a pretty tough time for some.

If you or someone you know needs some help call Lifeline 13 11 14 or chat to them online https://www.lifeline.org.au/Get-Help/I-Need-Help-Now

wayno60
26-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Yes Merry Xmas people, I hope you all have a great few days...