PDA

View Full Version : The real wieght of a CruiseMaster 700

brett62
04-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Well I have been so very slowly refurbishing a cruisemaster over the last 18 months and still going. I have been wondering what to tow the boat with once I am all done and just have been waiting to get it on the new trailer and down to the weigh bridge. I am replacing the motor in the boat and I had Captain Red nuts pick up the boat yesterday to remove the motor and drive. I removed risers and other crap off the motor and disconnected wiring etc to allow Jim to have a little more access to remove. On the way down to Jim's workshop stopped in and weighed the set up. Came in at 3980 kg. This is with out batteries, parts off the engine and I estimate around 150 litres of fuel and 50 litres of fresh water so that's about half of my pay load of fluids I would carry when heading out. The trailer is 1200 kg (yes it's not a light weight) so taking that off gives me a weight of 2780 kg. If you were to add the batteries, fuel, water and ice and your other bits and bobs ready to go in the water you are over 3 ton before you add a body in the boat.

Now unless you have a trailer that weighs 500kg or less you are over 3.5 ton which really narrows down what you can tow with to comply to regulations. Now aluminium trailers frames are light but you still need the running gear which on my trailer comes in at 400 kg for axels and springs etc. I see these same boats travelling around the roads being towed with all sorts of vehicles and not rated for this. It's funny how they advertise these boats and many others that are towable with a 3.5 ton capacity vehicle when clearly that is bullshit.

Anyway they are real weights from a certified weigh bridge and not a guess. I registered my trailer for 4.3 ton and I will need very bit of it to comply. Now looking for a F250/350 as my tow as nothing else is going to cut grass. Any other cruisemaster owners out there I would be interested how you have set your rig up or what you are using.

Feral
04-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Any light truck will tow it, and probably be cheaper than buying an F350, those oversize yank utes are frighteningly expensive.

GBC
04-12-2015, 08:22 AM
You'd be surprised Feral. Most light trucks won't tow more than 3.5t.
He'd need to go to a 5500 k.g. truck with a 10000k.g. gcm to do it which is a MR licensed vehicle. These are usually only available in tipper bodies with reinforced chassis for bobcat contractors and the like and are dogs of things to drive around empty with a heavy trailer on.

FisHard
04-12-2015, 09:05 AM
You'd be surprised Feral. Most light trucks won't tow more than 3.5t.
He'd need to go to a 5500 k.g. truck with a 10000k.g. gcm to do it which is a MR licensed vehicle. These are usually only available in tipper bodies with reinforced chassis for bobcat contractors and the like and are dogs of things to drive around empty with a heavy trailer on.
agree with that, just because a smallish truck is legal to tow, doesn't make it the best thing to tow! Most of the older trucks in this size range are also pretty gutless too.

Chimo
04-12-2015, 10:12 AM
If you go RAM look for a pre 2012 diesel that won't need the blue crap added to cut Nox. Much simpler exhaust without it

Chimo

brett62
04-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi Feral, Yep went down the road of a light truck and actually got one. This was a bad mistake on my part and sold it on for less than I paid. As GBC and Chimo have stated there is more to it and I really should have done the homework better. You do have too get up into the medium size trucks to get the tow capacity.

Jim towed the rig with his F250 and no problems what so ever. I know Jim tows heavier rigs than what I have with no problems.

A landcruiser will tow it no problems and other vehicles also but you wouldn't want something to happen as you are completely in the wrong.

I am hoping someone with the same rig would tell me what they are using.

[QUOTE=Feral;1604720]Any light truck will tow it, and probably be cheaper than buying an F350, those oversize yank utes are frighteningly expensive.[/QUOT

GBC
04-12-2015, 11:20 AM
There was a cane farmer from Coolum used to fish 1770 regularly with his 8m stingray (or bridgedeck Fraser maybe? - cant remember). I ran into him at the ramp a few times up there. He had a boat trailer cradle inside a frame that ran inside another frame on rollers like a bloody great fridge slide on the back of a 'light' long bed truck. It all worked off a single hydraulic ram and the truck wheels never went near the water.
His body movement wasn't the greatest but he could easily launch and retrieve the boat off the back on his own and not have to tow anything - there was even a walkway and a ladder to get onto the bow of the boat. One of the best ways to handle a larger trailerable boat I have seen and a heap easier (and cheaper in the long run) than dunking an expensive trailer in the water.

brett62
04-12-2015, 12:19 PM
He certainly is a thinker

There was a cane farmer from Coolum used to fish 1770 regularly with his 8m stingray (or bridgedeck Fraser maybe? - cant remember). I ran into him at the ramp a few times up there. He had a boat trailer cradle inside a frame that ran inside another frame on rollers like a bloody great fridge slide on the back of a 'light' long bed truck. It all worked off a single hydraulic ram and the truck wheels never went near the water.
His body movement wasn't the greatest but he could easily launch and retrieve the boat off the back on his own and not have to tow anything - there was even a walkway and a ladder to get onto the bow of the boat. One of the best ways to handle a larger trailerable boat I have seen and a heap easier (and cheaper in the long run) than dunking an expensive trailer in the water.

surveyor
04-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi
I think the truck thing is not black and white i have seen a few large trailer boats at portland that are on fifth wheel trailers towed by maybe three ton trucks .
i believe they can re rate the gvm obviously the total cost of new trailer and conversion come into account.but it maybe an option

Alchemy
04-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Brett, I have a 2004 xlt dual cab, 4x4, 7.3td. It is an awesome tow vehicle, and it is set up for towing. I will be putting it on the market in the new year, purely for financial reason, so if you want to have a chat about it then send me a pm.

Regards
dave.

trymyluck
06-12-2015, 05:48 AM
I believe Boat Hog (Jim) will be putting his tow vehicle on the market soon as well, not sure if its a 250 or 350. but would be more then suitable.

Mark

Smithy
07-12-2015, 07:33 PM
GBC, that'd be old Graham Ryan the mackerel pro from here you are talking about. In his late '80s now and slowing up. It is a Pacific with twin 115 Yammie 4 strokes with a second set of controls in the cockpit for solo fishing. The truck setup is a ripper. He used to do a stint at 1770 every year but I think he is past that now.

GBC
08-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Thanks Smithy, that filled in a few blanks in the memory. If I remember correctly it was twin Hondas when I last saw it? He'd have burned a few sets of engines on it for sure. He must have some sort of record for hours put on a plate hull - it was old 15 years ago!

Smithy
08-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Him and Greedy Reidy in the other big Pacific! Warwick in the little Pacific across the road from the La Balsa boat ramp and Bruce in the white Masram go a bit better and do a few more hours live baiting than the real old boys who deadbait only.

brett62
01-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Well I have ended up with a F250 1991 ex ambo with a 6.5 L diesel. It's set up with a C6 auto and overdrive, transmission cooler, dual batteries, 4 new tyres, air-con and the upgraded running gear like 8 stud wheels, springs and other bits which are modified for the ambo's. Rated four 4 ton braked tow and only need to change a few things to get 4.5 ton. Has a new flat tray and just need to add some drop sides on and off I go. It's a old truck but will only be used for towing the boat. It's nice and clean inside and out and got it for a good price. Had a look at many trucks over the last 12 months and glad I finally found one that ticked all the boxes and I didn't have to sell the house to pay for it.

Nick H
01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
That's mint and a good find by the looks of the picture, the older ones I've been looking at need a lot of work, this looks very clean.

scottar
01-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Certainly looks like a good truck from the pics - next project a set of covers for camping in the back hey Brett. You might get time next year.::)

Moejoes
01-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Nice clean looking F truck Brett.
Looks like you're almost there.

brett62
01-01-2016, 08:21 PM
That's mint and a good find by the looks of the picture, the older ones I've been looking at need a lot of work, this looks very clean.

Nick you are right about that. I have looked at so many and some are just about wrecking stage and they want $20,000. I had a look at another one with a 460 big block with dual rear wheels and it was a pile of crap. The price he was asking was crazy, I actually poked my finger through the rust on the roof channel. What I did work out early in the search was look for a ex-ambo as they have all the upgraded gear and re-plated also. I pick it up tomorrow and will do a full service on it. Have a mate that's a diesel mechanic who will completely go right over the rig.

brett62
01-01-2016, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=scottar;1606287]Certainly looks like a good truck from the pics - next project a set of covers for camping in the back hey Brett. You might get time next year.::)[/QUOTE

Good one Scott. The wife has already worked out that I can now carry a lot more mulch and cart bigger loads to the dump. All I want to do is hook it up to the boat and piss off. (one small problem is I don't have a motor in the boat yet)

brett62
01-01-2016, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=Moejoes;1606288]Nice clean looking F truck Brett.
Looks like you're almost there.[/QUOTE

Yes Moejoes getting closer. Just waiting on Jim to check out the engine bay so I know what I have to do and then engine in boat and a couple of other toys that need to be fitted and I am away. Still a little off but getting the truck is another problem out of the way. Every thing else is in hand. Keep an eye out for me around Caboolture, I will be in the F truck full of garden mulch.

Moejoes
01-01-2016, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=Moejoes;1606288]Nice clean looking F truck Brett.
Looks like you're almost there.[/QUOTE

Yes Moejoes getting closer. Just waiting on Jim to check out the engine bay so I know what I have to do and then engine in boat and a couple of other toys that need to be fitted and I am away. Still a little off but getting the truck is another problem out of the way. Every thing else is in hand. Keep an eye out for me around Caboolture, I will be in the F truck full of garden mulch.

No probs Brett, I just wheel burrowed 30m3 down the back the last couple days for the missus cause the semi would've gotten bogged.
Don't know what I was thinking :-/ .
Kept her happy, she now has another garden and I can go fishing when this weather gets better.

Back In Black
01-01-2016, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=brett62;1606299]

No probs Brett, I just wheel burrowed 30m3 down the back the last couple days for the missus cause the semi would've gotten bogged.
Don't know what I was thinking :-/ .
Kept her happy, she now has another garden and I can go fishing when this weather gets better.

Wheel burrowed???

Mate, you spell as well as bannana;;D;;D;;D

Moejoes
01-01-2016, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=Moejoes;1606300]

Wheel burrowed???

Mate, you spell as well as bannana;;D;;D;;D

Who needs spell checker, when you have Tony ;;)

snatchy
01-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Nice ute. Is that the 6.5 GM diesel?

Have you seen the cruisemaster 700 with a 240 yanmar on gumtree near Towoomba? That is what you are repowering with no?

brett62
02-01-2016, 05:05 AM
Nice ute. Is that the 6.5 GM diesel?

Have you seen the cruisemaster 700 with a 240 yanmar on gumtree near Towoomba? That is what you are repowering with no?

Yep it's the chev diesel.

And yes I had a chat to the owner of the diesel cruisemaster. He only uses it once a year and was not real savy on fuel burn and speeds. He could not tell me what drive was installed either. Was thinking of taking a run up and having a look. Would be a good buy.

hookinin
02-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Good score getting an ex ambo. Serviced well and upgraded to start with and looks like the last owner was pretty particular.

Hey Rob, Tony shood hav bean a inglish teecher currektin pappers insted off ownin a nersery growin plaantz.

Moejoes
02-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Hey Rob, Tony shood hav bean a inglish teecher currektin pappers insted off ownin a nersery growin plaantz.[/QUOTE]

Agree, he should offer special Engrissh Tuition classes.
He'll make a motza :lolk:

Hey Brett, what side of Caboolture are you on?

Back In Black
02-01-2016, 10:08 AM
OTE=hookinin;1606320]Good score getting an ex ambo. Serviced well and upgraded to start with and looks like the last owner was pretty particular.

Hey Rob, Tony shood hav bean a inglish teecher currektin pappers insted off ownin a nersery growin plaantz.[/QUOTE]

You absolute idiot::D

You are NEVER allowed to have holidays again Gav!! Every time you do, we all suffer. Look at the wind we had this entire last week:angryfire:

Got out Xmas day with a great forecast, but was SO rough, just fished Sunshine for a couple of snapper & Juna got an 8kg cobia.

2 days later, Sunday was magnificent, but an idiot rolled his car out the front of the nursery, taking out a pole, so we had no water for 12 hours, so that put paid to that trip.

Back In Black
02-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Hey Rob, Tony shood hav bean a inglish teecher currektin pappers insted off ownin a nersery growin plaantz.

Hey Brett, what side of Caboolture are you on?[/QUOTE]

Now I'm dealing with 2 idiots!!

brett62
02-01-2016, 10:13 AM

I am on the north side.
Hey Brett, what side of Caboolture are you on?[/QUOTE]

Moejoes
02-01-2016, 10:25 AM
OTE=hookinin;1606320]Good score getting an ex ambo. Serviced well and upgraded to start with and looks like the last owner was pretty particular.

You absolute idiot::D

You are NEVER allowed to have holidays again Gav!! Every time you do, we all suffer. Look at the wind we had this entire last week:angryfire:

Got out Xmas day with a great forecast, but was SO rough, just fished Sunshine for a couple of snapper & Juna got an 8kg cobia.

2 days later, Sunday was magnificent, but an idiot rolled his car out the front of the nursery, taking out a pole, so we had no water for 12 hours, so that put paid to that trip.[/QUOTE]

What!!!!!!!, No Hussar??????
At least you got out.
I have to agree with Tony Gav, I do see a pattern here ::P

Moejoes
02-01-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm SW Caboolture.
We should catch up for a beer.

hookinin
02-01-2016, 10:35 AM
At least it was a no brainer on the decision to not take the boat to Hervey Bay.

Back In Black
02-01-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm SW Caboolture.

You always tell me its Upper Caboolture you snob!!

hookinin
02-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Sorry brett,

Back to topic and your statement.
Now aluminium trailers frames are light but you still need the running gear which on my trailer comes in at 400 kg for axels and springs etc.

Our aluminium trailer isn't much lighter as you go heavier gauge in the frame then you would for steel. So you don't gain a great deal weight wise between the two but if your close to limits it may be enough.

hookinin
02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
You always tell me its Upper Caboolture you snob!!

Would that be like saying you are from Noosa you snob;D

brett62
02-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Sorry brett,

Back to topic and your statement.
Now aluminium trailers frames are light but you still need the running gear which on my trailer comes in at 400 kg for axels and springs etc.

Our aluminium trailer isn't much lighter as you go heavier gauge in the frame then you would for steel. So you don't gain a great deal weight wise between the two but if your close to limits it may be enough.

I hear what you are saying. I am not sure how others are towing boats like this around and complying to reg's. As you have said even with a aluminium trailer your still over 3.5 ton.

The taking of piss out of each other is normal on this site for certain individuals and has me laughing a lot. I enjoy the banter and being in a boat fishing with some of these blokes would have me rolling around on the deck. Once I get the boat up and running I am certainly going to get to a M&G.

brett62
02-01-2016, 12:44 PM
I'm SW Caboolture.

Sounds good to me.

scottar
02-01-2016, 02:22 PM
I am not sure how others are towing boats like this around and complying to reg's..

They aren't - half of them wouldn't realize though.

brett62
02-01-2016, 04:35 PM
They aren't - half of them wouldn't realize though.

Hey Scoot it's not just the boats either, some of the caravans you see that are bigger than your bloody house been dragged by a Prado. Anyway some of us are trying to do the right thing. I will certainly feel a lot safer knowing that the tow vehicle is suited to what I am towing.

Moejoes
02-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Would that be like saying you are from Noosa you snob;D

Thanks for covering my back Gav whilst I was out karchering around the house :thumbsup:

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Thanks for covering my back Gav whilst I was out karchering around the house :thumbsup:

Seriously?? You sound like a pair of girl guides:):)

Maybe you girls should go for a fish together, but, oh wait, would that end up in banishment for one of you, & I don't mean you Rob, as you were chopped LONG ago:behead:

scottar
03-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Is that an offer of a trip Tony. I'm sure the lads will be on their best behaviour ;D

chocolatemoose
03-01-2016, 07:34 AM
we had a customer bring his freedomcruiser "kinda like a small production run custom 25ft bassstraight hull only different :P" from Robe in SA across to melbourne to us. with 3 wheels "1 was flat/ish" and no brakes.........behind a prado. head scratching that one. lol.
mind you we had a police bassstraight with two 250hp yamahas that we measured up as 3.9t.......towed behind a police 200 series landcruiser ;)

hookinin
03-01-2016, 08:41 AM
The only fishing I get to do of late is on here but that was a slow bite. If you wait long enough they come on the chew:thumbsup:

The transport guys were set up near the cod hole at Maroochydore about a month ago and down at Mooloolaba a couple of months ago so I think its coming. There is that many boats and vans on the road now that are over they will be worth while targeting.

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 08:50 AM
Is that an offer of a trip Tony. I'm sure the lads will be on their best behaviour ;D

Scotty,it'd be like fishing with Bill & Ben, or maybe more like dumber & dumber:thumbsup:

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Seriously?? You sound like a pair of girl guides:):)
Maybe you girls should go for a fish together, but, oh wait, would that end up in banishment for one of you, & I don't mean you Rob, as you were chopped LONG ago:behead:

That's where we learnt how to tie our granny knots Tony ::P
Hang on a minute.......we have fished together and Gav has been on Moejoes.
Gav, you have been infected with the Moejoes curse :beer:

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Scotty,it'd be like fishing with Bill & Ben, or maybe more like dumber & dumber:thumbsup:

Tony, don't put yourself down like that.
That's our job ;;)

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 09:07 AM
The only fishing I get to do of late is on here but that was a slow bite. If you wait long enough they come on the chew:thumbsup:

The transport guys were set up near the cod hole at Maroochydore about a month ago and down at Mooloolaba a couple of months ago so I think its coming. There is that many boats and vans on the road now that are over they will be worth while targeting.

That's fishing Gav :lolk:

Yep, only a matter of time.
I was just border lineish ( Tony can you spell check that ) when I built Moejoes and towed it with a LC200 which had no problems towing.
But as I started adding more items eg: another battery, solar panels, trim tabs, water tank, trailer bra, more rod holders, radar ( the list goes on ) I ended up being around 3850kgs hence the Chevy and trailer upgrade.

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 09:24 AM
That's where we learnt how to tie our granny knots Tony ::P
Hang on a minute.......we have fished together and Gav has been on Moejoes.
Gav, you have been infected with the Moejoes curse :beer:

It's coming, it's coming.................

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 09:26 AM
That's fishing Gav :lolk:

Yep, only a matter of time.
I was just border lineish ( Tony can you spell check that ) when I built Moejoes and towed it with a LC200 which had no problems towing.
But as I started adding more items eg: another battery, solar panels, trim tabs, water tank, trailer bra, more rod holders, radar ( the list goes on ) I ended up being around 3850kgs hence the Chevy and trailer upgrade.

Rob, you'd be under if you stopped taking 15 rods & got rid of the bank of batteries you use for all your electric reels;;);;)

hookinin
03-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Sorry Rob I had to go to work then fill up the boat and I missed a bit of banter I see.
Tony didn't need to learn knots as he has someone to tie them for him:-XX
Yes was a good trip on Moejoes and still can't look at an inflatable tender without smiling.

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Sorry Rob I had to go to work then fill up the boat and I missed a bit of banter I see.
Yes was a good trip on Moejoes and still can't look at an inflatable tender without smiling.

Fill up the boat????????

Gav, Juna did it again today. Slashing on my other block & the tractor, a 50hp Kubota, once I turned it off, wouldn't start again.

With my vast mechanical skills, I walked 5km home & jumped on Google to verify my diagnosis. Just before it stopped, the accelerator went a bit doughy, so I thought a lack of hydraulic fluid??

Google showed me where the sight glass was, & sure enough, no oil!! Feeling quite chuffed with my mechanical prowess;;)

Bought 5 litres Agritrans & Juna dropped me up there. I put 4 litres in, jumped on, & nothing happened:dunce::dunce:

Tried everything, & came to the conclusion a sensor had gone. I rang Junas old man, a diesel mechanic, and as I was talking to him, Junas called out from under the tractor "I've fixed it" Huh???

Turned the key & away she goes!!

A branch had become lodged underneath through a linkage & that was it.

How lucky am I to have a girl who out fishes me & fixes my tractor!!

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 06:50 PM

How lucky is Tony, just as well cause he has 2 left hands ;D

I still have a chuckle about that.
Can still hear Banana pissing himself laughing when I was a meter under water :LMAO:

hookinin
03-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Fill up the boat????????

Gav, Juna did it again today. Slashing on my other block & the tractor, a 50hp Kubota, once I turned it off, wouldn't start again.

With my vast mechanical skills, I walked 5km home & jumped on Google to verify my diagnosis. Just before it stopped, the accelerator went a bit doughy, so I thought a lack of hydraulic fluid??

Google showed me where the sight glass was, & sure enough, no oil!! Feeling quite chuffed with my mechanical prowess;;)

Bought 5 litres Agritrans & Juna dropped me up there. I put 4 litres in, jumped on, & nothing happened:dunce::dunce:

Tried everything, & came to the conclusion a sensor had gone. I rang Junas old man, a diesel mechanic, and as I was talking to him, Junas called out from under the tractor "I've fixed it" Huh???

How lucky am I to have a girl who out fishes me & fixes my tractor!!

Yeah think I may have to head out for a fish tomorrow. Joe, Barry and Paul are all on holidays and keen. Oh that's right you have to work

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 06:56 PM

How lucky am I to have a girl who out fishes me & fixes my tractor!![/QUOTE]

I think maybe you belong in the kitchen Tony ;D

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Yeah think I may have to head out for a fish tomorrow. Joe, Barry and Paul are all on holidays and keen. Oh that's right you have to work

Well that will bring a severe weather warning if nothing else!! LOL

hookinin
03-01-2016, 07:00 PM

No she does that for him as well.

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 07:01 PM

Where's my invite little buddy ::(
I was gonna go out tomorrow but thought I may as well keep cleaning up around the place.
Back to work Tuesday for me :'((

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 07:04 PM

No she does that for him as well..

Ah that's right, he is only good at spell checking :LMAO:

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 07:15 PM

No she does that for him as well.

And ties my knots!!

scottar
03-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Well that will bring a severe weather warning if nothing else!! LOL

You should be fine Gav. Twice I have packed the boat for trips over Christmas. Twice I have awoken to the sound of it absolutely p#ssing down on the colourbond at 3am. Twice I have thrown the toys out of the cot, rolled over and gone back to sleep. I'm back to work tomorrow:bigcry:

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 07:17 PM
I was gonna go out tomorrow but thought I may as well keep cleaning up around the place.

Yeah Gav, what about Bobby??;;D;;D

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 07:28 PM
You should be fine Gav. Twice I have packed the boat for trips over Christmas. Twice I have awoken to the sound of it absolutely p#ssing down on the colourbond at 3am. Twice I have thrown the toys out of the cot, rolled over and gone back to sleep. I'm back to work tomorrow:bigcry:

Scott it's gonna poor down tomorrow.
Take a bar of soap with ya Gav so you can soap up in the tub ::P

My new years resolution is to fish more than 5 times this year as last year was a schocker :thumbsdown:

Enjoy work tomorrow Scott.

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Scott it's gonna poor down tomorrow.
Take a bar of soap with ya Gav so you can soap up in the tub ::P

My new years resolution is to fish more than 5 times this year as last year was a schocker :thumbsdown:

Enjoy work tomorrow Scott.

Are you just trying to bait me with your spelling?? LOL

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Yeah Gav, what about Bobby??;;D;;D

Who's Bobby???? :bobby:

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 08:04 PM

Who's little buddy??:love:

hookinin
03-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Not ideal conditions but could be my only chance. Sorry Bobby but I don't think you would enjoy fishing 5 up in the rain and I agree its the year of more fishing.
Yeah Scott I think we may have that same sound on the roof in the morning but I have to try.

Better go and pack a boat

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Who's little buddy??:love:

Not me ::P

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Not ideal conditions but could be my only chance. Sorry Bobby but I don't think you would enjoy fishing 5 up in the rain and I agree its the year of more fishing.
Yeah Scott I think we may have that same sound on the roof in the morning but I have to try.

All good Gav.
You enjoy your day out and catch heaps of Hussar ( The other Red Meat ) for Tony :thumbsup:

Back In Black
03-01-2016, 08:23 PM

I hope it throws it down Gav, as my dams are looking fairly depleted

scottar
03-01-2016, 08:25 PM
All good Gav.
You enjoy your day out and catch heaps of Hussar ( The other Red Meat ) for Tony :thumbsup:

Someone's gunna have too. Juna's busy fixing tractors.

Sorry Tony.

Moejoes
03-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Someone's gunna have too. Juna's busy fixing tractors.

Sorry Tony.

Agree,
Don't be sorry Scottar.
Tony loves the attention ;D