PDA

View Full Version : Places to eat Jacobs Well to Victoria Point

Screamin Semen
28-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Planning on launching at Jacobs well and fishing between there and Victoria Point.

Where can I stop on the water and grab some hot food close by? Burgers, Fish and Chips etc

Thanks in advance.

SS

Still_Dreamin
29-10-2015, 12:54 PM
Cabbage tree point. But that is only 10mins from Jacob well. You could try the various islands eg Russell karagara etc

scottar
29-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Yup. Only spots I know of are 10 minutes or less from either end - Cabbage Tree or Redland Bay. Don't leave the boat unattended while you go to get lunch either. Not sure about the bay islands.

Still_Dreamin
29-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Little bit further than Vic Point but the little ship club at dunwich is a great spot for a feed. And there is a jetty to moor at while eating and drinking

The Black Unicorn
30-10-2015, 06:27 PM
You can get burgers, coffee etc of Maclaey island not too far from the barge/ferry terminal.

Seppo BNE
30-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Coochie Island (near ferry jetty) - Burgers and lunch type stuff, taste good!
Horizon shores - Nice food too!
Cabbage tree pt - Good fish and chips :)
Vic pt - Good fish n chips :)
Tipplers - Good food too, busy on weekends, but worth the wait
Jacobs well - across the road from boatramp park, few places there..

Screamin Semen
02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Just had a look at Tipplers menu, I thought they closed for business years ago. That would be handy! Better bring my boat to the counter to trade for payment for the bill though lol :o

What type of food is at Horizon Shores and is it easy to get to on the water?

Cheers

SS

Lancair
07-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Burgers etc Cafe Style at Horizon Shores, very easy to get, tie up at jetty, not blocking fuel pumps, and walk about 20-30m.
My favourite spot for breakfast after an overnighter.