PDA

View Full Version : Northern italy

Sheik
18-07-2015, 05:05 PM
i'm at lake maggiore in northern Italy having a break. After trawling through Rome, Florence Milan I have finally found a tackle shop. Went in to talk to old mate about what was in the lake (250 km round, 300 m deep) and he says pike occasionally and also perch. Legal size for perch is 180 mm, and he says you might get one 200?
showed me some Italian knives about $200 which were pretty flash ( says Italian men love their knives- who'd have thought).
so I pulled out the vision of boobies and skipper pulling in a 120 cm threadlike, and a few pics of 100 + Barra. Thought he was going to freak!
bloody hot here so thinking of you fellas back there in the frost. Mind you, wouldn't mind a bit of a cool change here. Happy fishing.110081

sparkyice
22-07-2015, 02:52 AM
i guess it makes sense, the water being upside-down in the opposite hemisphere...or possibly your camera needs to be reset? ;D

Sheik
23-07-2015, 07:00 AM
sorry, now in the Somme in France looking over ww1 battlefields, unbelievable. Won't post any pics in case I do the same things. I did notice one tourist trip was fishing for eels. Be like paying to have someone hit you on the head with a hammer...